Server time: 2017-10-23, 05:52
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Collie

PSA BROADCAST: GREEN MT. Unsafe

Collie    0

The usual crackling of the radio suddenly whispered as a clear voice took command. Slow, uneven, and quick breaths came through, in the background seemed to be the metallic chinks of a weapon, partnered with the clicks of ectronic switches.

"H-hello? I don't know if I'm recording and broadcasting, but I don't have time to check. My name is Collie Copeland, and I'm hidden out at Green Mountain. My message is to STAY AWAY. Please, for your safety, and the safety of others steer clear of the entire area."

Collie gulps air. All that can be heard is his shaky weak breathing. With a quick whimper, and a grunt of his voice, he continues,

"I don't know who these people are, but there must be around 20, maybe 25 of them... The way they speak it seems like this is just a small amount of their actual numbers. it's too dark to make out their faces, but they are mainly clad in black, military gear too. They have about 10 hostages, soon to be one more, I'm inside the radio tower. I set up a walkie talkie next to the broadcasting equipment in the main tower, they'll hear my voice soon.."

A shot fires, muffled by walls, but still clear. Collie's breath quiets completely.

"Shit, they killed one of them, I'm just trying to tell anyone listening to stay away, there's too many of them hear. Im not going to remove this helmet either, I'm proud to be a protectorate of the UN. Maybe they will respect my red Medical Evac clothing..? No, no.... But I can't hide here any more. I set this message to repeat after 5 minutes, I think I've almost reached that limit. Please, I don't know if I will be alive to tell this message in person, but this radio channel should do. I don't know who these men and women are... But don't underestimate them. Goodbye for now."

The walkie talkie drops with a thud. Metal clanging of a ladder can be heard. Distant but clear, yelling ensues, not very audible, then gunshots.

"Get on the ground! Where's the other one, the BLUE ONE?"

*static*

The message halts, and begins once again,

"H-hello? I don't know if I'm recording and broadcasting, but I don't have time to check. My name is Collie Copeland, and I'm hidden out at Green Mountain. My message is to STAY AWAY..."

PwnCaiks101    0

*Grunts to himself and begins to clean his gun idly as he waits outside the doors as the King did business. He over hears the transmission and chambers his gun while listening. As it finishes he starts leaning back against the doors. Once settled he holds down the transmitter button in his coats collar.*

*Deep and poorly spoken English slowly makes it way through the radio*

"Eh, your complaining about the giant radio tower- Green Mountain? Your broadcast isnt a first ya' know. Its not going to change for the better either. *mumbles to himself with the button still held down* The Duke obviously isn't doing a good job controlling it. *clears throat* Besides you are a .."protector-it" of the United Nations- What are you a damned fool? UN blueberrie are bad for business. Drop your rank if you want to survive or at least have some respect and when you hear my name "The Hound" you take it off and kneel to apologize.

Sign in to follow this