Server time: 2017-10-19, 16:15
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
WRATH

Whitelist Last attempt

Question

11 answers to this question

Wendsill    0

Read the rules again and compare it to what you have, you're still missing parts which you were told to look at.

And give examples of how each rule and subrule work, that way staff really knows you've understood the rules.

WRATH    0

When it says the exclusion zone is that the part of the rules that need to be observed at all times, or are you referring to the KOS?

WRATH    0

so something about being able to take revenge for 2 hours after being presented with a hostile confrontation? as long as I am being left alive of course

sorry I know I am appearing very new at this, but I want to make sure I am as thorough as possible as this is my last chance

Mereduck    2

Wrath your best chance is to talk to someone on teamspeak. Go to Staff Help and ask them there. Otherwise wait for one to post on this thread.

Wendsill    0

so something about being able to take revenge for 2 hours after being presented with a hostile confrontation? as long as I am being left alive of course

sorry I know I am appearing very new at this, but I want to make sure I am as thorough as possible as this is my last chance

That yes, but also give examples. Right now it's only the rules who have been rewritten, if you give examples staff know that you've understood how the rules work.

Yes, it is more work, but it is your final attempt so you better make it a good one...

Davos    5

You're NLR explanation looks good.

-snip-

You are currently missing the time you have to retaliate, and I would also suggest changing the format a little. The information looks correct, but it is mixed together a little and hard to read.

The section in read should be an 'if' not a 'only' statement.

Perhaps another staff member could look to see if I missed anything here?

Wrath your best chance is to talk to someone on teamspeak. Go to Staff Help and ask them there. Otherwise wait for one to post on this thread.

If you have the ability to jump on Teamspeak, they will be able to help you out more personally.

WRATH    0

I did edit the original post to reflect a few changes I made, I will be including more examples, thank you for the feedback guys:)

Fafnir    38

Seems like you were able to get the help you needed. Do you wish this to be solved?

WRATH    0

I would say this is most definitely solved, Thank you again

Fafnir    38

Excellent, glad you were able to get the help you needed.

/Solving