Server time: 2017-10-17, 06:02
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Michael96

2nd Whitelist help

Question

Guest Michael96   
Guest Michael96

Hey guys, I submitted my whitelist app yesterday but got denied for the following reason's:

"You have failed to explain the NLR rule exclusion zone. You have failed to explain the KoS rule about revenge rights. "

After re-checking my application I noticed that I completely forget that part, now I'd like some feedback from you guys on what I could improve so I can decrease my chance of getting denied again.

-snip-

6 answers to this question

Wendsill    0

Looks good, however give examples on how the rules work. Then the admin team really knows that you know how to explain the rules, as it is right now you've just repeated the rules in your own words and not explained them.

Nickson    7

Well the NLR exclusion zone means that when you die, you are not allowed to return to a 1 kilometer area around the place you died, because otherwhise you'd break NLR rules.

And the KoS rights on revenge need to be more clear. You need to state that if you get KoS that this still does not give you revenge rights because you have died anyway. This would break NLR rules if you did go for revenge. Also not all damage done to you gives you revenge rights. For example if people rob you of your gear you do have 2 hours to take your revenge but this means that you have to identify your targets and make sure that those are your robbers.

Now if someone accidently damages you, that does not grant revenge rights because it was accidental and does not give for you to just shoot them. That is what you havnt explained clearly

Gikkel    0

The revenge rights is really lacking, you need to be more clear about why and how you get the revenge rights, to put it into context.

see the app as you talking to someone who dose not know, what either dayz or RP is.

Guest Michael96   
Guest Michael96

Alright thanks guy's I added this to the app:

-snip-

Davos    5

I would suggest more than just voice recognition, always try to get a name from the person robbing you, and confirm it if you can. Also check under KOS and mention the what not to do section.

Otherwise I would say it looks good to me. You seem to have hit the major points, and aside from a bit of adjustment to your new example you gave clear views on the rules. If you want to run it by someone else, feel free to jump on TS and check with the Help Desk for a second opinion.

Ghost of Levi    8

/solved in TS helpdesk