Server time: 2017-08-22, 18:35

Sign in to follow this  
two4two

Going for second app soon, would like some help.

Question

two4two    0

Ok, so I was rejected on my first app. Here is the part that I fixed for my whitelist application. What do you guys think? What else should I change?

What I was told to change

"You have failed to or incorrectly explained the KoS rule about stating clear demands to your victims. You have failed to or incorrectly explained the KoS rule about complying hostages. You have failed to or incorrectly explained the KoS rule about group KoS rights sharing. "

What I now have:

-snip-

What do you think? What must I change/add etc?

8 answers to this question

Looks decent, but I miss examples. Examples show staff that you really understand the rules and know how to explain them. Right now you've just repeated the rules.

two4two    0

Looks decent, but I miss examples. Examples show staff that you really understand the rules and know how to explain them. Right now you've just repeated the rules.

Thanks for the feedback. I have highlighted the changes white :) Is it good? :)

To be very honest, your examples are actually not examples, but a repeat of the previous sentence.

Specially the KOS-sharing one.

Try to do something like this:

player A meets player B, player A shoots player B without interaction->KOS

player A meets player B, player A yells at player B to drop his weapons and puts his hands in the air, player B fights back and is killed by player A-> Not KOS as he did not comply with the demands.

player A meets player B, player A yells at player B to drop his weapons and puts his hands in the air, player B fights back and kills player A -> Not KOS as he did not comply with the demands, fought back and won..

And give an example at every part of the rule.

It may look like it's a lot of work, but would you rather work a bit on it and succeed then do half work and have to do it again and have to wait (again)

Spartan    1022

As already said, exames are gold, with examples you can show the staff that you know what to do and what not to do when you are in such a situation. Try something like player x shot my friend and i was just arround the corner, because i saw this happend i...(finish the sentence)

Examples are gold, good luck!

two4two    0

To be very honest, your examples are actually not examples, but a repeat of the previous sentence.

Specially the KOS-sharing one.

Try to do something like this:

player A meets player B, player A shoots player B without interaction->KOS

player A meets player B, player A yells at player B to drop his weapons and puts his hands in the air, player B fights back and is killed by player A-> Not KOS as he did not comply with the demands.

player A meets player B, player A yells at player B to drop his weapons and puts his hands in the air, player B fights back and kills player A -> Not KOS as he did not comply with the demands, fought back and won..

And give an example at every part of the rule.

Thanks man :) Attached is the fix one. (Sorry for re-posting it again, I just wanna pass whitelist) :)

I see you have gotten multiple responses to your question. If you still require help you can come on TS and join the help desk, or PM myself or another staff member.

Looks a lot better already, but (here we go again ;))

Give an example of what has to be done according to the rules when a group which is NOT sharing KOS rights has to do when coming to the aid of one the group. (icing on the cake!)

Your examples of the complying hostage are still somewhat bland. Look through the report section of the forums, there must be inspiration on how the rules work there.

Helped in TS

/Solving