Server time: 2017-08-20, 13:28

Sign in to follow this  
Guest DeluxeBandit

0.55 Ammo/Spraycans on fire

Guest DeluxeBandit   
Guest DeluxeBandit

Just why would you add this? Now i'll never feel safe sitting around a fire at green mountain. What are your thoughts on this? @2:45

[video=youtube]

Guest DeluxeBandit   
Guest DeluxeBandit

So what are you saying? Ammo and spraycans can catch fire now and explode or something?

Yeah, check the video at @2:45 when the spraycan explodes

Nilin    10

I'm a bit worried people might do this to grief others. I kind of hope the logs would pick up on this sort of behavior. I don't really like this sort of addition to be honest.

DerrickStorm    34

It's just implementing the rule 'Never pee on a fire'. Both updates are realistic and that's what they want to achieve in this game. And if someone does it on this server and someone dies by accident it's gonna be KoS I guess.

O G    30

Oh goodness... This could be good and bad at the same time. But I know, that it will be used unlawfully, quite often I'm afraid.

Hopefully, we'd have mature people that wouldn't do such things.. But y'know, only in a perfect world. I'm glad they're implementing stuff into the game, but I believe there's more stuff that needs to be prioritized over exploding spray cans in a fire, that's just me.

Spartan    1017

So what are you saying? Ammo and spraycans can catch fire now and explode or something?

Yeah, check the video at @2:45 when the spraycan explodes

Ah, i'm on my phone so i don't see a video, i'll check it out whe. I'm at home

Guest DeluxeBandit   
Guest DeluxeBandit

Oh goodness... This could be good and bad at the same time. But I know, that it will be used unlawfully, quite often I'm afraid.

Hopefully, we'd have mature people that wouldn't do such things.. But y'know, only in a perfect world. I'm glad they're implementing stuff into the game, but I believe there's more stuff that needs to be prioritized over exploding spray cans in a fire, that's just me.

The feature will be good for pvp when you want to mabey use it as a distraction. But yeah other things should be prioritized instead of this.

pretty cool, could be used as a trap. Call it a fire, situated it nearby with a couple people with the right timing, you can take out a moving truck or take out a couple unsuspecting survivors. It looks like it takes quite a bit of time to blow up so we might we lucky enough to back off from it, my idea is stay away from a fire, it looks like it has a blast radius of 1-2m. so just be careful and not go to close to a fire. On the side note, burning and exploding a man's face sounds like a brutal way to torture/execute someone

Ghost of Levi    8

Great, Spraypaint explodes pritty much the same way as grenades and bullets in fire... I dont know how i should be feeling abou t this

Guest DeluxeBandit   
Guest DeluxeBandit

What about big gas-canister ? :)

Don't think it fits in the fire place

PwnCaiks101    0

I certainly enjoy they are adding more features and as well more uses for spraycans. But I can hope this community won't abuse it, keep your eyes on the fire!

Buddy    846

If someone tries to sneak any of those explosive items into a firepit and then promptly runs away, I personally think that is attempted KOS and that anyone around the firepit at the time should gain KOS rights on that person and be able to open fire on them.

It's an interesting addition to the game no doubt... But it will inevitably cause problems in our RP community. New rules will have to be set in place for these scenarios...