Server time: 2017-08-18, 16:41

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Joe

Your First Experience in DayzRP

Guest Joe   
Guest Joe

I would like to know what your first Experience in the DayzRP servers was like. Mine was pretty special and here is my story

I wandered into Elecktro, a place not known to be safe. While in Elecktro I heard a shotgun shot and straight after I heard someone say "Get on the ground and don't move!". As I looked around trying to see somebody I see two men holding up my soon to be friend. I see them strip him of his clothing and take from his backpack. As I walk towards them the player holding the gun points his gun at me .Me being the hero that I am thought it would only be right and save the player so without a doubt in my mind I raised my blaze and shot the player with the gun. As I turn the corner I get shot by a pistol but luckily I had one more round and ended the other bandit. I saved the hostage who's name I believe was Bobo and just like that we became friends.

This was my first encounter with another soul and boy was it a good one.

Jack Allen    18

My first experience was down at the northwest airfield on the mod. Some dude named Viktor brought me there and led me to prud. Just incase if you are confused on to what prud is, it was a camp on the mod. I only saw the guy a few times after that, he was a really cool person.

Naz    20

I believe I have already posted this story somewhere else recently, but here goes.

I was wandering around the western portion of the map and ran into Osaka, the founder of the Free Medics. We chatted for a bit and he invited me to come along with him for a ride in his Ural. He drove me around for a while before finally giving me the truck and saying farewell. I looked him up on the forums and subsequently joined up with the Free Medics for short period.

MrAndyBear    0

Well my first experience was tonight!

After spawning in Cherno and meeting a few friendly geared people, i headed to green mountain. I met a guy there who had been told about some shootings happening near by. We decided to investigate. As we lay in the treeline watching people enter a barn compound, we hear gun shots over and over. We then enter the compound and get told to leave, so we did!

We then decided we would head to NWAF as i need a bag and some green clothing. On the way we stop at the military base to the south of the airfield and run into a guy who wants my new friends pants. He then proceeds to explain how he likes to torture people for beans. At this point we try to leave but he stands in the doorway with his gun aimed at us. Then over the next few minutes about 5/6 other people turn up, but he tells them we have been "mean" to him and that we are lying when we say about his torturing. At this point everyone takes HIS side. We decide to make a run for it as soon as he has his back turned.

We then head to the fountain at the airfield and as we fill our bottles, he re appears! This time he takes a shot at my friend with his shotgun when we try to leave and holds us both up. Luckily we both survive in tact and head down the airfield, still hearing them shooting.

Eventually we head back to green mountain and back to safety!

I must say it was the most exciting session i have ever had on dayz! I cant wait to play some more DayZRP!!

Mortico    1

Hehe, well my first was one of my best, decided to go to green mountain to chill for a bit. i had heard of a bandit named Ender. i met him there accused him of being a bandit

bot robbed infront of 20 people and the 20 who where nore robbing me held a jury as to do with me.

I still look at that as one of my favorite times in RP

PwnCaiks101    0

I walked into a group of 6-7 people randomly up north, after some trading I eventually ask if I could come along. They sneak off into the trees (where I can hear them but not my character) and they talk about how im untrustable and return to me and hold me up. After being robbed they run through the trees and I throw a flare them, I hear them shouting and running back after me and I dip out of them. Scary!

Spawn on the coast, loot Kamyshovo. Random ass European runs up to me: "Stop, drop your things or my friends will shoot you!" - He took my shit and ran away.

He was totally bluffing. I fell for it. 10/10 RP. I was so used to pub DayZ I assumed people would definitely sit on the coast waiting to harass fresh spawns.

... If you're reading this post. If I ever find you, I'm going to gut you with a pair of pliers.

Can't remember mine, it was a long time ago. Maybe one of my first was back in mod, I was in Elektro and met a old Dev named Kravok. I was rping with him and some others for a long time. Apparently they were getting shot at by bandits then they sped away in a car. I think my friend Motorcrossguy might have been there too. I believe there is a video of it somewhere.

Metulz    11

My first memory of DayZRP was meeting up with a few people a Prud, and we joined the same TS channel and ended up finding a blue van. After a few hours of general RP at Prud we ended up moving to the van and we started driving around. It turned out that one of the people in the TS channel was a member of SDS and proceeded to rob me and another guy. They then proceeded to rob us and while we were hostages, they tried to recruit us.

It is right here where I found out that SDS were bad people.

WhiteCorn    0

My first was yesterday and it was a little like this.

Ok so I get home and check to see if my white list application was looked at. See that it finally was so I hop on with some excitement. After playing for about 3 hours I get some gear. Then out of no where a lady who seemed nice enough approaches me. I was at a gas station between balota and cherno. After talking for awhile we see another group. So we approach them. Then the chick i had been with whispers "just go with it". Then she goes and says so me and my "HUSBAND" saw you guy and wanted to say hey. after only about 2 min tension builds between the two females and it look as if some shit would go down. Need i remind you this was only my first confrontation. They start ranting and spatting about god knows what while i was dumbfounded off to the side. then the girl I was with brings me into it and i was still kinda nervous . Says oh honey tell the nice lady who you are, So i say US Army ranger { that is what i RP) and she did not seem very impressed with it. so this goes on for about 10 more min , and every interjection i tried to calm the situation only ended in failure or made it worse. so then it come to a gun to gun conflict but no bloodshed. but out of nowhere right after out of nowhere they just stopped and we were set to leave and the other groups lady gave me some shotgun shells . But see her comes the twist the chick i was with was with them apparently and i had no idea. So after me being played emotionally played with, set ablaze, and awe struct i was quickly set straight and had no idea what had happened . But all an all i think i had a pretty good first day . Keep it up DayZRP your doing it right.

First experience was a harsh lesson for myself I ran into electro and ran into a guy at South fire station after exchanging brief hellos he told me to get on the ground at this point I was told also not to turn out of pure instinct I turned around and Bang in dead :( plenty of good experiences sinice tho!

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

Prud RP.

Campfire and guitars and scared to speak.

Was fun

Nilin    10

One of the very first moments I had in game, was getting robbed and meeting my friend "Tali" who introduced me to the Strangeland crew.

Jparks351    0

First player experience was yesterday. I was coming out of a fire house in cherno when Carlos Mendoza was approaching the gate. Coming from public servers i was kinda scared but he lowered his gun and apologized for having a weapon out. We chatted briefly and traded. I had some cow steak i gave him for a leather sewing kit. I had been searching for one for hours, so i made him a water bottle and he offered me some .357 rounds. Then we went our separate ways. It was tense for me not knowing what to expect but it was a fun little experience. Played into my character well as a hunter who barters for things with meat and leather.

ammo trader    0

i spawn in on the coast and not even 20 seconds later i truck pulls up and two guys chat with me for a couple minutes. they ask what i was doing in chernarus and i reply that i was on vacation. They laugh( which turns out to be the recurring response i get from my backstory) and give me some food. Before they depart they said that i should do something about that bump on my head and head to the nearest clinic. In that full server i didn't meet a single person the rest of the day.

Snafu    4

My first experience was great. My name was Alexei something. I went to GM and I was putting on my shitty Russian accent. This is where I first heard of the maker. A guy called Forager got me and a couple of other guys to accompany him to Novy to try and convince this maker guys that what they were doing was wrong.When we got there, the two guys who had come with us, abandoned us. So they ran off and it was just me and Forager left. We moved down into Novy and hid, observing them. The server restarted and Forager didn't get back in, in time. So me, the little scrub that I was, ran into the church thinking that these guys would be mere priests. I shouted "EVERYONE GET DOWN". That's when I saw that they were fully geared with assault rifles. I froze not knowing what to do. Then I'm pretty sure Rampage (the admin) lifted his magnum and ended me. It was funny and I laughed for the rest of the night about it.

Guest Leuku   
Guest Leuku

Walked from Elektro to Vybor. Yes, walked. Along roads. Didn't see a single other person during that whole trip.

In the mod... getting robbed by some randoms for a can of beans.

In Standalone... getting rekt by zombies due to 10 FPS constantly.

weedy wine    4

Ran into a man who led me to prisoner island, got a full tour, sat by a fire, traded my wet clothes for dry ones. Was a great, calm intro.

My first experience was after about 3 hours of looting and aimlessly running around like a headless chicken, I met up with my friend :D

Then, I guess we just got to roleplaying, meeting people, trading, mainly up at Green Mountain, etc etc

No awesome first experience like getting to rob someone, or being robbed when I first join the server for me, thankfully :P

The first person I did meet before I met my friend however, was a very interesting character, this was literally 30 minutes since I first logged into the server for my first time, I ran into the guy. I can't remember what his name was, but it sounded and looked like he was trying to mock Daryl Dixon from The Walking Dead, with his cross bow and everything, so that was a pretty nice warm welcome if you ask me :D

Xaeleth    0

I was a lone wolf for weeks in the begining. One time, on my food route in Myshkino, I met some survivors that took me in. Since then, Western Watch was established and now we are surviving together and helping others. Meeting the people in-game and not making some application on forums or talking on teamspeak was really neat. Developing the group in the world of the quarintine is what really made it a memorable experience.