Server time: 2017-10-22, 13:58
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
NinjaBacn

KoS on my whitelist application.

Question

NinjaBacn    0

Hello everyone, I hope you are all having a swell day!

So I have sent in two whitelist applications, both times were denied for not properly explaining the KoS rules. I have a new paragraph written here and I want to make sure that I have it right this time (as you can only submit three applications). Those were the only things they said were wrong so I'm assuming the rest of my application is good. Hope someone can help!

Thanks!

-snip-

11 answers to this question

Fafnir    38

Hmm well you have hit the main points. I would recommend putting in examples of situations to show that you clearly understand the rules.

Mamba    0

You may have revenge against the hostile actions within two hours of them happening as long as it follows rule guidelines. KoS rights can only be shared if both players are within 500 meters of the hostile situation during the situations happening and you were part of the involved parties group beforehand.

Both players who? If I was reading through this application it would confuse me. Who are you sharing KOS rights with? Whose group are you involved in?

Reading it now, it needs a little clarification. You can PM myself or another CH for help, or jump on TS and visit the help desk.

Fafnir is correct. You have the general idea, but examples would go a long way to clear things up.

NinjaBacn    0

You may have revenge against the hostile actions within two hours of them happening as long as it follows rule guidelines. KoS rights can only be shared if both players are within 500 meters of the hostile situation during the situations happening and you were part of the involved parties group beforehand.

Both players who? If I was reading through this application it would confuse me. Who are you sharing KOS rights with? Whose group are you involved in?

Reading it now, it needs a little clarification. You can PM myself or another CH for help, or jump on TS and visit the help desk.

Fafnir is correct. You have the general idea, but examples would go a long way to clear things up.

Well from my understanding (I am asking this because I want to be 100% sure that I understand) both players would be the hostile one and the victim of the hostility. Example: Someone tortures you and then runs away, however, you can find and take revenge for those actions as long as you're still within 500 meters of the area you were tortured in and you were recently with him or his group.

Do I understand this correctly?

Nicholas    0

Well from my understanding (I am asking this because I want to be 100% sure that I understand) both players would be the hostile one and the victim of the hostility. Example: Someone tortures you and then runs away, however, you can find and take revenge for those actions as long as you're still within 500 meters of the area you were tortured in and you were recently with him or his group.

No if someone commits a hostile action against you and leaves, you can take revenge on him anywhere on the map as long as it's within the 2 hour timeframe.

The 500 meters is for if you get initiated, as long as your allies are within a 500 meter radius than they receive KoS rights upon the initiators.

KoS rights and revenge rights are two different things, remember this.

Mamba    0

No if someone commits a hostile action against you and leaves, you can take revenge on him anywhere on the map as long as it's within the 2 hour timeframe.

The 500 meters is for if you get initiated, as long as your allies are within a 500 meter radius than they receive KoS rights upon the initiators.

KoS rights and revenge rights are two different things, remember this.

This is correct. However please note that this is only if you are not breaking another rule in the process.

Example: You are robbed by a man, we will call this person Pat. You comply and are let go, Pat leaves with your belongings, you now have 2 hours to seek revenge.

Scenario 2: Pat robs you, you do not comply and he kills you. You can no longer do anything to Pat, you have no memory of Pat, or the incident of the robbery itself.

You are now required to respect the NLR timers and when meeting Pat again he is a stranger to you.

You should add an explanation to the way Dynamic groups are made, and how KOS rights are shared.

I hope this helps.

NinjaBacn    0

So like this?

KoS rights can be shared if your friend(s) are within 500 meters of the hostile situation during the situations happening and you were part of the involved parties group beforehand. Basically, if I get robbed and my friends are within 500 meters of the situation and I was recently in their group, they may kill the hostile on sight.

Just want to confirm that I'm getting understanding this. ;)

Mamba    0

The short answer is yes. Do you feel as if your question has been answered?

NinjaBacn    0

The short answer is yes. Do you feel as if your question has been answered?

Yes, thank you guys very much! :D

Fafnir    38

Do you still require help or do you wish this to be solved?

NinjaBacn    0

Do you still require help or do you wish this to be solved?

Nope, I think I got it! Thanks again!

Fafnir    38

Glad you got some help, if you still require help you may post in here if you wish.

/Solving