Server time: 2017-08-23, 21:37

Sign in to follow this  
freshmango55

Requesting possible suggestions for my application if necessary.

Question

Posting this here to request if someone can look over my these two application fields and tell me if I made any mistakes in any areas or need to be more detailed.

(What is NLR and how does it work on DayZRP?)

-snip-

What is KoS and how does KoS rule work on DayZRP?:

-snip-

Unfortunately I failed to use spoiler tags, not sure how they work.

7 answers to this question

Your explanation of NLR is incorrect. You are able to remember former friends groups and events, just not the event of your death. Also, under no circumstance are you allowed to go back to your body, even if you die from a glitch.

There is other things with this application. If you wish I can go over them with you on TS.

Spartan    1027

examples are gold, try to use examples to explain the rules better. something like: person a shoots my groupfriend and i'm just around the corner looking, therefor i ...(complete the sentence). by using examples you can show that you know what to do and what not to do in such a situation.

good luck!

Your explanation of NLR is incorrect. You are able to remember former friends groups and events, just not the event of your death. Also, under no circumstance are you allowed to go back to your body, even if you die from a glitch.

There is other things with this application. If you wish I can go over them with you on TS.

Thanks for point the NLR rule out I missed a few words in the sentence about past friends, enemies ect.

I also forgot to explain the group revenge rights rule and this has been corrected in my text document.

I had been looking at the mod rules that's where I got the glitch part from but I had corrected that yesterday.

Thanks for point the NLR rule out I missed a few words in the sentence about past friends, enemies ect.

I also forgot to explain the group revenge rights rule and this has been corrected in my text document.

Do you consider this question resolved?

Do you consider this question resolved?

I consider it resolved here but I would like to hop into the help desk to further discuss the application if you don't mind.

Davos    5

I consider it resolved here but I would like to hop into the help desk to further discuss the application if you don't mind.

Feel free to jump in Teamspeak, our staff is always ready to help.

/solving See you on ts.