Server time: 2017-08-21, 19:50

Sign in to follow this  
PassivaPjaser

My DayZRP Application

Question

So I have unsuccessfully applied 3 times now to the DayZRP site. The first was for obvious reasons, it was horrible. The second, I had to work on my NLR answer and I did, and I even believed that I might actually get through the third time after working on it. I copy and pasted my KoS rule answer from previously since it was not one of my application problems, but this time I was rejected on the account of both my KoS and NLR even though there was no problem with the KoS rule previously, and I added more to the NLR rule. So here it is. I am unsure if this is the correct place to post this, but in reply to my "Goodbye" thread, a member suggested I post it here:

-snip-

So there it is. I would like someone to help me recognize what changed and what I obviously did wrong because I cannot seem to find it. Thank you for any help. On a side note, I am still unsure if I want to continue applying for the community, I would just like to know what I did wrong in the first place.

5 answers to this question

Terra    1372

What I can see is:

" If there was a death due to a glitch, you may contact an admin in the teamspeak or a Community Helper to request some assistance. "

Where do you have this information from?

Second:

"You can only take hostile action against someone (meaning kill them) when you have recently been involved/a part of their group and also be within 500 meters of the time of occurrence."

What rule do you explain here?

What I can see is:

" If there was a death due to a glitch, you may contact an admin in the teamspeak or a Community Helper to request some assistance. "

Where do you have this information from?

Second:

"You can only take hostile action against someone (meaning kill them) when you have recently been involved/a part of their group and also be within 500 meters of the time of occurrence."

What rule do you explain here?

I was told the "glitch" thing from a few people that have been playing for a while. One of them was going up some stairs and then just died because of a DayZ bug and the Admins helped, but I probably should not have listed that information since it came from a friend. However the information "Within 500 meters" and "A part of their group" came from where it states "You may only share KoS rights when you meet both of the following conditions:". That is where I received that info and I thought it correct. Did I not explain it correctly?

Terra    1372

Glitch:

To the time we played the Mod, it was possible for Admins to help because of existing tools. This rule is really old and does not exist anymore. It concerns me that people still spread this rumor.

I normaly google those "glitch"-sentences because I suspect that someone copy and pasted an old application.

Group KoS rights:

You never stated that you mean the "group KoS share"- rule. So I would have rejected it too, as it is not clear enough.

As you can see, we are very strict.

Are you able to join Ts right now?