Server time: 2018-07-23, 15:41 WE ARE RECRUITING

Sign in to follow this  
PassivaPjaser

Goodbye.

Well my application has been rejected 3 times now. I know my first application was not the greatest, but I know I clearly stated the rules about NLR and KoS especially in 1500+ words each. Thank you I guess even though I never got to play and I won't see you guys again. Sad that I won't get to enjoy these servers and their community.

~PassivaPjaser~

You can always make a blacklist appeal, although there is no guarantee it will be accepted.

Guest Vittoria

You could always make a question thread and post your app there and get some tips, or go on the TS and speak to staff.

Then make a ban appeal when its all good.

You could always make a question thread and post your app there and get some tips, or go on the TS and speak to staff.

Then make a ban appeal when its all good.

Thank you for the advice. I will consider doing that.

If you are sure that the Admin team did overlook something and you feel the rejection was not justified, make a ban appeal and it will be looked over again. Mistakes can always happen, on both sides.

That still would not be a guarantee to get accepted, but it would a chance you could take.

Up to you.

All the best for you.

Yeah, as people have said you should make a blacklist appeal and see what you can get out of that. I was in the same situation as you but when a friend told me people have been given a fourth chance I took that opportunity and I got accepted. So its not all over just yet.