Server time: 2017-08-20, 08:08

Sign in to follow this  
Gick Rhymes

Denied again. For other reasons?

Question

Gick Rhymes    0

Hey there

I submitted an application about a week ago, and it was denied. It's pretty helpful when they tell you why it was denied. I had 3 things to fix up, so that's that I did. I had luckily saved my old answers and had them in a word document. So when I was denied I added the 3 things that they told me to that I failed to explain, and I was ready to resubmit. After 3 hours of waiting for the Pending applications to go from 0 pending to open, I finally resubmitted at 1 am, because I knew they would be closed again before I woke up. After doing this, I wake to find my application ad been denied. For reasons not mentioned in the last denial. How is that fair? You told me to fix up 3 things, then when I do you say, "Oh, and this thing too." I only have 1 try left, and I'm afraid that if I resubmit, you'll find yet another problem that you 'forgot' to tell me about last time. I just really want to get in, and after days of waiting for the applications to open (after they went to 0 for about 3 hours) I was denied for other reasons. I really don't think that it's fair. I understand that what some markers deem adequate, other markers find inadequate, but I really don't think that's fair at all. I'm not having a go, and I mean no offence. But I still just want to know what happened?

[attachment=2166]

[attachment=2167]

7 answers to this question

Samaritan    251

Post your KoS and NLR explanations in this thread and the latest feedback you received from the Admin, then I'm sure the community will point you in the right direction.

Gick Rhymes    0

Post your KoS and NLR explanations in this thread and the latest feedback you received from the Admin, then I'm sure the community will point you in the right direction.

My point is that I had the exact same explanation of the Making Clear Contact rule in the first and second application. They told me that it was passable in the first one, and I didn't change it, and in the second one, they decided it wasn't good enough anymore. I just would have appreciated it if I was told in the first one that it wasn't good enough, instead of wasting a lot of my time (and another of my only 3 tries to be whitelisted) waiting for them to open again. It's just a little frustrating, I'm sure you can understand where I'm coming from?

Sorry you are having trouble. You can pm myself or another CH and we can help you, or feel free to join the help desk in teamspeak and talk to us there. At the least we can point out areas you may have confused in your application.

I understand that you are frustrated but you need to understand Admins are people too. It is very possible that different Admins reviewed your application. We are not here to waste your time. Please PM Echo both of your applications with the reasons for both.Thank you.

Solved in PM /Solving