Server time: 2017-10-22, 12:05
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
SeaWolfy

Game suddenly crashes.

Question

SeaWolfy    0

Hello guys! I've been playing dayz for 3 days and everything went really smooth and well.

This night, I am getting an error from like 30-45min time between.. This is really annoying, it's affecting my role play and other's too (It's kind of awkard to "fell asleep" in important situations). So I will not join the game again until it's get fixed.

When it happens, I get a massive fps drop and screen wents black. Here's an screenshot with the error:

7Y8xMwg.png

I had installed fraps this night to record anything if necessary. Maybe this is why it happens? ( Fraps was running first time, second and third time when it happened it was closed) So I don't think that would be the problem..

If any of you guys have any idea why it happens. Please help..

Thank you!

5 answers to this question

Buddy    1068

have you tried verifying your game files? :o

SeaWolfy    0

Yes. That's what I did after posting this thread. I've verified integrity of the game cache. All the files were good I think. It didn't found any corrupt files.

Fafnir    38

Look at this and see if this helps at all. http://www.dayzrp.com/t-guide-to-getting-rid-of-game-crashes-and-or-fps-drops-new-patch-problems?highlight=Game+crashes

Keep us updated if this helped or if you are still having problems.

SeaWolfy    0

Look at this and see if this helps at all. http://www.dayzrp.com/t-guide-to-getting-rid-of-game-crashes-and-or-fps-drops-new-patch-problems?highlight=Game+crashes

Keep us updated if this helped or if you are still having problems.

I will test that this night when I get back home to see if it works. Right now, all dayz servers seems to be offline so I can't do much. Maybe they are updating the game..

I'll come back later with an edit to this post. :)

Edit: I have played for over 2 hours and everything seems at his place, no crashes at all.

I have verified integrity of the game cache and put -maxMem=2047 in dayz launch options.

Thank you!

Fafnir    38

Glad you got things solved.

/Solving