Server time: 2017-08-18, 14:44

Sign in to follow this  
Tasara22

The reason Ms. Hill prefers 'Ms. Hill'

Tasara22    0

//I really enjoyed playing Ms. Hill, but last night I let her have a fairly quiet perma-death. For those that were wondering why she preferred 'Ms. Hill' and perhaps why she was the way she was may find this helpful

"What is that?", Ms. Hill spoke lazily in a quiet alto. Her attention was split between the woods around them and her friend's voice drifting ahead of her. She shuffled two barely worn boots slowly, each step inching from a possible spider here or animal dung there.

An airy , almost hypnotic soprano voice, laced with a southern accent responded in an impatient tone, "Not what, Hill, who." She waited long enough until she was sure Ms. Hill was actually listening. Her friend was always away with the fairies, even when she was speaking about fairies.

"Vodník", she repeated, "I was saying that here there is a water spirit named Vodník." She knelt by the stream they had come to for dramatic effect. Once she was sure the look she was giving the water was intense enough she spoke nearly in a whisper, leaning over the water.

"He's a spirit that captures souls. He drags people, mostly women, into the water. Sometimes he tricks young girls with trinkets by the water, sometimes...". In her peripheral she noticed that Hill knelt beside her, listening intently. Satisfied she swept her arm in front of her motioning down the stream toward a clearing "Sometimes he transforms into an animal to gain your trust. Perhaps a horse or a friendly dog. Always to the water he leads you. Then he drowns you and takes your soul".

Ms. Hill's face had turned from frustrated curiosity to shock and Anelu got the sense something was terribly wrong. She started to turn around, she needed to know what on Earth could cause Gemma Hill such fear. Before she turned fully around she looked to the ground. She saw a small pink ribbon, next to it was a tiny bronze mirror. Before she could process why it was there the darkness took her.

Growing up together, they couldn't have been more different. Miss Gemma Hill had been a quiet , unremarkable girl that didn't do much at all. However, her friend had triumphed at most things. Now her friend needed to go soul searching before she was about to make the biggest decision of her life, regarding her fiance back home. And all the while Ms. Hill followed her dearest friend, someone she loved more than she cared to admit to anyone, much less herself.

She had made the decision to try and talk her out of it , using the european back-packing as an opportunity to prove her love, but first she'd have to admit it.

And now they had stumbled upon Chernarus. Probably the least romantic place in the world. And Anelu Bhandari couldn't stop talking about local legends.

Gemma Hill had half-listened to the story, rehearsing her profession of undying love in her head, the delusions sweeping her mind away from logic as she imagined the happiness they would both feel after they both admitted their true feelings. First, she'd have to let Anelu Bhandari finish her damned story.

She watched with sudden horror, her body petrified in place from shock, as a man in a black uniform grabbed Anelu. She took several steps back, a sudden fear grabbing hold of her as tightly as that man was squeezing Anelu's neck. She turned and fled, leaving her dearest to fate.

She spent several weeks alone. When she emerged from the forest half-starved, but something akin to mentally stable, she had her new name. At least now they could be together in some form.

haooomaru    0

Good to know the story,i was hoping to see if someone would ask you the reason of 'Ms' in-game.

I really enjoyed myself watching the adventures of Ms Hill and i will miss her.

That being said,I can't wait to see your next character.

Good Luck Tasara. :)

Oddly enough I'd met you once as Anelu (with a farmer called Frank Cooper). I mistakenly thought it was "Anna-Lou".

Then I met you again as "Ms. Hill." We sung "Kiss from a rose". Damn shame that'll never happen again. RIP.

SatansNightOut    105

Interesting read, although a bit depressing. Your descriptive powers are damn good! :D

PS: Your avatar is fucking priceless.

Guest Leuku   
Guest Leuku

Thank you, Ms. Hill, for being a friend / traveling companion / killer / interrogation subject / subject of sympathy. ;)

Guest mattiskungen   
Guest mattiskungen

A good reason.

Tasara22    0

I haven't checked this til now, but thanks for the kind words about poor Ms. Hill and the story.

Interesting read, although a bit depressing. Your descriptive powers are damn good! :D

PS: Your avatar is fucking priceless.

I literally was taking that photo inbetween old people walking by on their afternoon walks. My face was red, but it was worth it xD