Server time: 2017-10-17, 04:06
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Hellish

Get Out! (ALL CALL)

Hellish    0

*The static heard originally on the radio is broken with a voice of everchanging pitch*

"Erm, this is Jarvis of the Parlor. I have come with a message to those who are living in the town of Pustoshka. Get the fuck out! This is my town! If you wish to live in this town, you ask me first!"

*A loud bang is heard then a click then silence*

Revilo    7

*A Slight wind blows through the radio as a voice begins to speak*

"So You're holding the town of pustoshka all by yourself eh?"

"Or is this "Parlor" shit you speak of your band of merry men."

"Good luck holding this fortification you seem to have made up. also next time you want to tell people to get out, you might want to tell them in person instead of broadcasting it over the radio to everyone in this hellish land. . ."

*Oscar Coughs and splutters as he pushes down the transmission button down once more*

"Trying to keep people out is the one sure fire way to make them want to get in even more. you have no idea what you're getting into"

*Oscar switches frequency, Clips his radio back into his trousers and carries on walking down the road*

Hellish    0

*Jarvis hears the replies from a delusional man and begins to laugh as he gives a response*

"You have no clue who you are talking to. I sure hope people do come! More tounges to rip out for talking in the wrong manner! The Parlor is not just a "band of merry man". Quite the opposite. We are not merry or just a band. As for the people, telling them in person hasn't seemed to work. I have bigger fish to fry. The UN seems to be here every other week and some people named the PAC have recently become our neighbors. I don't have time for petty chefs or whoever is here. Now please stop by the graveyard so we can play a game!"

*A loud slam then silence is heard*

GreekGodx    148

*Lucius picks up his radio to respond to the dark man's message*

"This game you speak of sounds like a load of crap. But hey! Maybe I can stop on by and see for myself!"

*Puts down the radio and silence is heard*

Guest Yuri Ubiytsa   
Guest Yuri Ubiytsa

*reloads rifle and shoulders sack

Brother! Get ready! We have another fuck head that thinks they can take from Chernarus.

Oh and Mr. Jarvis, it will be a party don't worry I'll make sure of it

Hellish    0

*waits a second then responds to new enemies*

"Oh I am shaking in my boots! But seriously, why does everyone wish to fuck with us? Its fine. LET THE GAMES BEGIN!"

*Jarvis coughs from yelling too loud then a click is heard then silence*

Guest Biggie   
Guest Biggie

*Igor listens to the man speak and decides to wait it out as others begin tuning into the frequency and speaking, after everyone toned down Igor pushes down the button on his radio and begins speaking*

The fact you call us your neighbors makes me chuckle, do you fucking realize who's country you're in you foreign piece of scum? i will kill you myself for even thinking that you could take a piece of my homeland and claim it as your own.

I doubt there is many of you left after the recent events at that mountain, i heard from my Kapitán that your men got slaughtered so this will only be a simple task on ridding you from our beautiful country.

*Igor let's go of the button on his radio and picks up his backpack and assault rifle*

Hellish    0

*Jarvis hears the mans response and is confused*

Uhh, I don't quite understand. My men are just fine... Also just because I don't have a name with fancy symbols doesn't mean I am a foreigner.I have lived here for awhile even before the apocalypse. Either way go ahead and try me.

*Jarvis turns off his radio still confused as he just wanted the chef to leave his town*

Guest Phat J   
Guest Phat J

*Isak hearing this transmission mutters "Je to prase mluví ze zadku?"*

"Ummm, Jarvis my friend... I don't believe you understand what you got yourself into. The Peopl...*zzzt* of Chernarus are not going to allow foreign scum like you and your crazy little friends *mutters* If this idiot even has any" your final warning...if I hear any complaints about you, the people of Chernarus will see the end of you."

*Kratchovil ends the transmission, and begins to admire his beret.*

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

Dominik sits on against the tree he is sleeping in, tightening the rope that held him to the tree so he didn't fall.he itches his nose and cheek thinking of what to say, reading over his leather-wrapped journal of what happened throughout the day.

"My friend, You do NOT want a war. I prefer it if YOU were the one leaving the town, if not the country. One word of Chernarussian people getting hurt or threatened by you, you will end up like the three of you at the pond to the west of Green Mountain today..."

There's a second pause as Dominik flips through some of his pages in the journal

"Your buddies Jakob and Thomas saw what happened today. Do NOT let it happen again. Your 'crew of merry men' attempt to rob one of my PAC brethren. Your men, and the 9 other who aided them in the robbery now lay dead in the fields near the pond. It is not an achievement for us, we do not enjoy massacring stupid men like you and your 'parlor'. It is no trophy of ours, killing, but we do what is necessary. And if you are threatening us, civilians, or Chernarussians. it IS necessary to kill you. And we will do just that if you make any sort of threat. Leave the town. Leave the region. Leave the country. Or get exterminated."

Dominik let's out a sigh, turning the radio off, he looks up into the stars, saying a prayer to himself, saddened by the killing that took place that day

Hellish    0

*Jarvis sits at his graveyard tending to his wounds when he hears a man on the radio and responds*

"I really don't care for a petty war but I must protect my town, I have lived here for a long time and will not be pushed out by children. You ambushed us and shot Thomas, an innocent man. Your group of teenagers don't know respect and must be taught a lesson. You have started a war you will NOT win! We have Lord Death himself on our side. The bell tolls for thee. Goodnight little children, don't let the bed bugs bite!"

*Laughter is heard from a small army gathering around the fire, all friends of Jarvis, then a click then silence*

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

Dominik listens into the radio, he clicks it on with a sigh

"Okay my friend. I do apologize for what contract you have just signed. I wish you luck at attempting to get to heaven after we kill you and your friend. I'm deeply sorry for this and I take no pride in exterminating you from our lands."

Dominik sighs, turning the radio off and shaking his head as he slings his gun and his bag over his back and carries on his way

Jackfish    0

Jackson lays in a bed and hears the radio

Hello there mate. My name is ... thats not important. You should be nicer to people who come in to what you call it, your town. If I hear that you hurt people around here I will end your little dictatorship.

The radio ran out of battery

PwnCaiks101    0

*Eduard is starting a melee sparring circle for some milita men recruits as he is listening to the radio. Eventually he tells them to start to spar and walk off a bit to answer the bug in his ear.*

*A mans deep accent with harsh english begins to speak*

" *grunts* Lord Jarvis- Its Hound here, don't listen to these fucking xenophobic "peace-keepers". I don't get their issue but they show up in this shit storm six months late and feel like they need to save us from a threat that isn't here. Don't try to be friendly to them either, native or not- they will find a reason to pretend they have some reason to shoot you so their already broken moral compass stays afloat. They don't protect shit, especially not this lush land myself calls home aswell. Jarvis don't get pushed around by this "milita". The Chernarus Standard is on your side also, remember? Not like that's the only reason any of us in the standard would help you defend your town from these boys with a guns.

Besides no ones claiming your fucking precious land, I don't see a dam real estate agent around here. At this rate your making me regret not shooting you militia-men, because a fucking cancer is best if cured early.

*He lays his radio down and rolls his arms out, putting a guard stance begins his own work-out by punching a tree while bark and splinters flys out in random directions.*

*A transmission begins buzzing on Rel's radio, pausing him as he is about to eat his first spoonful of beans. He listens on to the distorted ranting*

"Ha! Good luck, pal. Sure - take Pustoshka. You're gonna have your hands full trying to keep it."

*Rel resumes eating his beans chucking between mouthfuls*

Sign in to follow this