Jump to content
Server time: 2017-10-23, 07:51
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Doug Quade

The Refuge Radio Broadcast

Recommended Posts

Guest Doug Quade   
Guest Doug Quade

*Aurel looks out over the fields just outside the Refuge from his watch post on top of Admin building and gently presses the key on his radio*

"To anyone out there , this is Aurel Balinsky of the Ministry of The Interior. Our group along with the aid of a few other groups are currently helping to protect this place we now call The Refuge. All survivors are welcome. We have shelter, and security. We have a clean water source as well. This Refuge was established as a safe haven for commerce as well as exchange of information. All are welcome. Well not all. If you are looking to cause trouble, or are bandit scum, you will not be welcome. I advise you to stay away. At any rate, if you seek to exchange information, trade for items, or are just looking for human contact, then please seek out the Refuge. We are located just South of Vavilovo at the Bus and Train Terminal. Be safe in your travels getting here."

*Aurel sets his radio back on the ground, leaving it on in case any survivors respond immediately to his transmission and resumes his watch*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kronos    1

Ed sits on the edge of the construction site roof with his legs hanging over the edge. He would turn the dial of his radio and tune into 101.7.

"Break break one-oh-one dot seven. This is Private Ed Jekyll of the 501st. We can station a courier drop zone at our camp. We have plenty of people passing through each day so it can be useful for your, uh, post office business. Over."

Ed releases his grip on the microphone and awaits a response. He looks out to the setting sun and watches an infected person chase a cow.

"Come back Ed, Repeat, Come back Ed, this is Yuri Petrovich. If you would like a courier at your camp, we request one be elected from your group to act as one, and we will sponsor him and keep him in the loop, but right now I don't have enough couriers to station anyone anywhere in particular."

Ed would switch to his short range radio to contact Aurel in the Admin building. He would give a wave and press the transmit button.

"Ed to Aurel, did you copy that? Shall we discuss this with the rest, over."

Ed releases the transmit button, awaiting response. He would pull a plastic water bottle out from his backpack and take a few sips.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Davos    5

Yuri, having traveled a long way over the past day, had been slowly making his way to the Refuge, only to be swarmed time and time again by the infected. His rifle had finally jammed on a .22 round, and he had to discard it for some old lever action rifle he found with a box of rounds in some old cabin. The rifle had proven it's use several times, but soon again his supply of ammunition ran low.

His journey led him to prison island, where he was robbed, only to find a soviet assault rifle, and a couple of magazines, as well as four boxes of ammo. Although he has expended much of this, he made it along the southern coast, and had began this journey North, only to run into a man needing help. This adventure of his seemed long, but if he could set up camp at the Refuge, he might just people able to get his postal service really up and running.

Along the coast he stopped at an abandoned petrol station and made camp.

"Refuge, this is the Chernarus Post, Yuri to Ed, do you read me? I am on my way to you, I found one of your signs, and I hope to be there in the next few days. I am hoping we can meet. One of my couriers might make it there before me, and if so I ask that you treat him as you would myself. I hope you are all safe and well, over."

Yuri sat by his fire, behind the small attendants building and scoured over his map, trying to estimate how long it would take him to get there. Not long it would seem, but the dangers ahead could prove enough to make him take the long way, as he had so far, traveling in the mountains and along the sandy coast, hoping to avoid bandits and more of the infected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Doug Quade   
Guest Doug Quade

*Aurel picks up his radio to reply to Ed*

"That is a solid copy Ed. It would be a good idea to have this service available for those at the refuge. Aurel out"

*Sets his radio back down*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kronos    1

Ed nods and gives a thumbs up to Aurel from his post in the construction site. Upon hearing Yuri's response, Ed would take a few seconds to think of his response.

"Copy that Yuri. We will make sure to provide hospitality to your subordinate. Please give information on his or her name and appearance."

Ed would pause his transmission to cough and think what else to say.

"Yuri, I personally may not be able to attend. I have some personal unfinished business up north and will not be in the camp for a week or so. I will report the description of you and your courier to the others in the refuge in order to prevent misidentification. Over."

Ed would switch back to his short range radio, calling out back to Aurel.

"Aurel mate, I want you to overhear the frequency and note down the description that Yuri will give. I 'd do it myself but I don't have a pen up here. Over."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Demos    0

*Demos Picks up radio and clears throut*

Oi~ anyone out there.. I have something interesting to tell~ *with a tone that sounded almost musical*

You see~ i know something you dont know~ Teehee~ *you could swear that sounded feminine*

There will be some people there in a few day~.... scaryyy scaryy~ HAHA~ i wanna come watch what happens~

*as you hear a deep in hale you start to hear crying in the background*

Hey~ dont cry, im trying to send a message to these kind people here~

*the crying gets louder than followed by a gun shot and silence*

Now now now.... i lost my train of thought...Oh yeah~ you all have been very nice to me~

but i will ask one favor~..haha~...*A deep silence ensues*.....

DONT DIE WITHOUT ME WATCHING! haha~ *his laughs became so heavy that he lost breath for a moment*

*you hear a deep inhale*

Anyway~ its not like i want anyone to die~ i would hate to not be able to see such nice people~

ANYWAY~....again.. ive been a little ways north having some...fun...HAHAHA~...aww they dont make idiots like they use to. I will be around the area soon enough~ and i hear my good friend has gone missing~ you all wouldnt know anything about it? Mmm? aww come on tell me?! i know one of you was talking to him?!..*The speed and loudness of his voice insist*

*you hear another deep breath and a calmness resumes*

I almost forgot~ his name~ *a tone that resembles music*

OLDRICH HERMAN~~~~~~~~~!!!!!

you see the guy and i had a thing~ Noooo not that kinda thing~....

In my dreams maybe~ Teehee~

but something happened to him~ and id hate to find out such nice people~ would all~ well...

ANYWAY~ yet again~ if you seen him tell me something~ anything would do..

WELP~ thats all for now folks~ But i guess i can send you off with a tune~~~

*you hear the crack of a record player and the sound of piano plays* >//////////https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvFH_6DNRCY////////

Ohhh~ why not one more tone to follow suit~ COME MY DEAR DANCE WITH ME~ HAHAHAH~

*you hear a girl in the background screaming and the sound of a chainsaw start*

Girl's Voice: NOOOO NOOOO!!! PLEASE SOMEONE!! AHHHHHhhhhg........

*her voice dyes as the chainsaw reaches its peek height in sound*

Aww anyway~ ill be stopping by~~ byeeeeeee~

*the transmission cuts*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hicks    56

Insane threats.

*Lucas presses down his transmit button shaking with rage*

"Listen you sick son of a bitch you think you're in control, you're the hunter but the fact is you're not. You can't break us and when you're face down in the dirt begging for mercy you will not receive any. What goes around comes around you piece of worthless trash."

*The transmission ends*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Demos    0

Insane threats.

*Lucas presses down his transmit button shaking with rage*

"Listen you sick son of a bitch you think you're in control, you're the hunter but the fact is you're not. You can't break us and when you're face down in the dirt begging for mercy you will not receive any. What goes around comes around you piece of worthless trash."

*The transmission ends*

*Picks up radio and hits transmit button*

pfftt~......HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA~~~~~~*the laughter continues until the person begins to cough*

Ahhh~ you are entertaining~ Say do you know my friend?~ Ive been looking for him~

Now~ to put a point on the end of your transmission~ Im not looking to do any harm to such~ NICE~ PEOPLE~~~~... but~ if you want fun~ ill give you fun~ but if you dont know where he his~ and you honestly havent heard from him in sometime~ or have never heard of him in the first place~ then~ tell me what you know~ and nothing else will happen~~~

BUT!...~TeeHee~ if you do~ and you dont tell me~~~~ i will just have to find out through other~ methods~....

hehe~ and from your anger that may host some entertainment for me~ but~ nether the less~ if you dont want the bother of dealing with in your words~ a-sick-person~ that will be begging for mercy~ then just tell me what i want to know~

I do pose this one question though~...you called me a hunter? mmm to my understanding i do not hut~ i do fish once in a while~ and i do enjoy playing with flowers~ but hunting noooo~.... I guess a proper way of classifying me would be~....butcher? noo how about~ Conductor~ i like that better!! it has such a twist to it! do you agree? i believe it is~~~ MAGNIFICENT!!~ oh when i get there i do hope one of you will join me in a tune or two~ teehee~ if i do come that is~ only if i dont get what i need here~ over my...mmm....confiscated? noo....mmm whats the word~~~....looted? noooo.......mmm... oh well~ its a radio i am using as the original owner is well~~~ teehee~~~ entertaining me~ *he says with a whimsical tone*

just to see~ for a test of my own~~~ im wondering if there any music lovers as myself around~~~ so i send this transmission off with another tooon~~~~ as i have prepared an amount to JOIN~~~~~~MEEEE~ IN MY DANCE~~~~~!

*you hear the crack of a record player and the music begins to play*/////https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGcEYALnk8s/////

AHHH~ magnificent!! A MASTER PIECE TO THE EAR~!!!!! COME MY DARLING~~ LET ME UNTIE THOSE SO YOU MAY SING WITH ME!!!!~

*you hear movement in the background of the transmission and the sweet voice of a young girl as the music continues to play*

Now just to let the audience hear you~ Tell us all your name and age~

Elena: im...Elena.....*you hear her whimpering* and i am ....12 years old...

MARVELOUS ELENA~~ AND TELL~~ WHAT YOUR SINS ARE?~~~

Elena: I...i..i stole from people...to-

NOO~ ELENA~ there is nooo~ reasoning behind it~ just continue with them~..

Elena:I .... i hurt them....

OOOOH YOU DID WHAT MY DEAR?

Elena: I was scared...and they came... so i had to hurt them...

OOOH~ my dearest Elena~ your sweet voice echos through my SOUL~!!!

for your sin of defense i forgive theee~~~ but for you sin of theft you must learn your lesson my dear~~~~ TO~~~ NEVER~~~ STEAL AGAIN~~~~......

*the sound of heavy machinery moving*

Elena: NOOOO please!!! I beg you....NNNNOOOOOOO not that!!! please!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!! NOOOOO!!!

OH IT IS TO LATE MY DEAR~ THEY WILL NOT COME THIS FAR~~

*You hear the girl scream in pain and the sound of snapping bones*

Elena: AAAAAHHHHHHH PLEASE!!!! GOD HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAGNIFICENT ELENA!!!

*as the sound of her screams finally die the sound of hard soled shoes come closer to the radio and the creek of a chair*

ahh~ well...that was fun~ hope to hear back from you all~ i have a few more songs if you all would like to hear before i come down in a day or two~ Till then~ best of wishes~~ Demos~~

*the transmission ends*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hicks    56

Insane threats.

*Lucas presses down his transmit button shaking with rage*

"Listen you sick son of a bitch you think you're in control, you're the hunter but the fact is you're not. You can't break us and when you're face down in the dirt begging for mercy you will not receive any. What goes around comes around you piece of worthless trash."

*The transmission ends*

More insanity.

*Lucas overhears the transmission but does not respond back. He sits there for a moment in silence as a few tears roll down his face. He screams "FUCK" extremely loudly before hurling his radio into the trees in a fit of anger before composing himself and walking back into the main camp.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Demos    0

*Lucas presses down his transmit button shaking with rage*

"Listen you sick son of a bitch you think you're in control, you're the hunter but the fact is you're not. You can't break us and when you're face down in the dirt begging for mercy you will not receive any. What goes around comes around you piece of worthless trash."

*The transmission ends*

More insanity.

*Lucas overhears the transmission but does not respond back. He sits there for a moment in silence as a few tears roll down his face. He screams "FUCK" extremely loudly before hurling his radio into the trees in a fit of anger before composing himself and walking back into the main camp.*

*Demos props his feet up on a desk and crosses them, then reaches over to the standing microphone grabs it and pulls it up to his chest and hits the transmit button*

Helloooooooo~ ive been patiently waiting all day~~ i heard you all where good guys~ where they wrong?~ was Oldrich wrong for telling me you all where the nicest people he had ever met? I neverrr~ would have dreamed such nice people would enjoy listening to the death of such innocent people~.. Maybe i was wrong to~ to think it would be simple~.. All i asked was if anyone of you had heard from my friend? Do you need his name again? Do you need it spelled clearly to you?~

Oldrich~ Herman~~~ he is a czech man~ about~ mmm roughly 6ft give or take an inch~ very kind to all~ even little me!~ *he says with whimsical tone*

Ahhh yes~ he spoke so very proudly of the Ministry and the 501st~ he told me~ "they are such nice people, they have a dream of making things of how they use to be, before all this mess happened"

Ahhh such kinda words~ like Beethoven to my ears his words touched my heart~.

I wont ever transmit to you all again~ no longer to hear the distant screams of love~ no longer to have the fear of someone so refined steeping foot into or around your encampment~~.....Only if you tell me what i need to know~. Have you seen him? Have you spoken to him? Do you know anything that can help me find him?~ If you know nothing then speak~ let your words pass through my mind~ and youll never know of me again.. If you know nothing, i will do the same~ but if any of you know anything about my poor precious Oldrich~ and you do not tell me~, i will do to you as i am about to do to this evenings entertainment~

But before i get to that~ i assume you all would want to know why i want him so badly?~ yes?~

Well~ he was kind~ when others....others where cruel.. He taught me something...The difference between humans and monsters~ You see humans enjoy watching~ and hurting ~ and even killing one another,...monsters are simple~ they kill to eat~ nothing more~..Many times ive been called monster~ but i do not kill to eat~ isnt that strange?...what a thought...

Well before i take to much time~ i want to all to hear the joyous sound of my last bit of entertainment~ but dont worry~ i have more just the town over.. Oh look~ more friends to make~ why dont you all listen~

*Demos sits up and rests the microphone by an open window sill, you hear distant children playing. Demos then pulls the microphone back to his chest*

Ahh~ i do adore children so full of life~ so entertaining to the thought~ so innocent~....maybe...if i have to wait any longer on a response ill go over there and have some fun with them...lets see.... one...two....three........mmm i cound 5 in total..

Well on to this evenings entertainment~ Oooh~ and you all get to hear the music i found on this MP3 player i found~ such wonderfull music and still with a little battery~

*demos plugs a cord into his MP3 player and turns it up so that the microphone can pick up the sound but not to loud that you cant hear what is going on in the room his in or what his is saying, a rhythmic tone begins to play* //////https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unCVi4hYRlY/////////

Ahhh~ wonderful music~ and not only one guest to enjoy this with but two!!

*you hear movement and the sound of cloth being moved*

Oh good~ you two are awake~ i do hope the burlap was not to stifling over your faces~

Man: Where are we!! what have you done with our daughter!!

Woman: Please let us go! and give us our daughter back! please i beg of you!

Man: You sick son of a- when i get my hands on you!

Ahhh~ thats what i want anger! RAW ANGER! GIVE ME MORE!!!!

Woman: Please! Where is Elena!! Please tell me!

Oh~ Elena~ she wasnt as fun as i hope you to will be~

Man: What did you do to Elena you ass!

*Woman begins crying*

My dear do not cry~ you will ruin the performance~

NOW LETS GET THIS SHOW STARTED!!!!!!!

Oh and before i forget~ im going to turn this up slightly before i go~

*Demos turns the music up increasingly loud to the point that you can barely hear the man and woman in the background screaming and begging for mercy*

*As silence of screaming and music stop you hear the sound of his breath next to the microphone*

Ahh what a good evening~ well if you dont respond or tell me what i need to know~ ill be there in two days~ a full one to entertain myself with those children over there, and another to walk, or you could tell me~ and you will never hear from me again~ that is unless you want me to come? Teehee~

Anyway have pleasant dreams~ Byyyeeee for now~~

*Transmission ends*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DanielsTV    6

*He puts down his hood and quickly transmits to the false hope*

"Listen here... I love what you are trying to do but your place... it isn't safe... I went there with my family to stop for a while and stay and live until we found our home... Many shady and hostile people showed up, there was one man there at about mid-FUCKING DAY AN.... I'm sorry but your place put my family in danger and I will not see any harm come to them... I was also said to be hunted down by Blackwood and People's Army of Chernarus... I have helped Blackwood before and we developed a small "friendship" so-to-speak... We haven't had any contact for a long while, and I have my own to take care of... As for this People's Army.. I've never met them, unless they want me because I'm very American, which still I like Chernarus more than America, before the outbreak at least... Anyways I can't see why either would want me hunted down... They got news of my location while I was there too... Strange huh?... *He starts to end but pushes out a final sentence* As for anyone that is in fact trying to kill me... Don't touch anyone I love... Or I will kill you..."

*He flips his hood up as the rain comes down and thinks about his Family and how he can't stand not being with them at the moment, then moves on*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PwnCaiks101    0

*turns his radio on to a local frequency as he trots down the road from the Refuge with his friend Vickie, and places his Chedaki beret back on his head*

*a deep voice with harsh english makes it way through as he walks*

"Strange, for a place ran by C.D.F and their fanatics, I thought I would have to remove my stylish hat, not that I cared much anyway. I guess it was pretty nice stay, no luxury hotel like back in the day thou'. Although the people I met upfront before entering, kept eyeing me and making me uncomfortable- as if they knew I was the Hound. Prying eyes scare away tourists, ya' know and that bad for business."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kronos    1
-transmission-

Ed picks up the radio that Lt. Hicks had thrown in the woods after hearing yet another terrifying broadcast. By the time he is adjust the dial correctly Ed missed the first half of what the insane man said. A shiver would go down Ed's spine and his palms would sweat after hearing the sounds of the victims screaming. After a while Ed would gather his thoughts and press the transmit button.

"People like you.. you are neither human nor monsters. You're just a coward. A coward who preys on the weak and vulnerable to amuse yourself in your sick fetishes."

Ed pauses to take a few breaths.

"I don't know what you said to break my Lieutenant, but I swear on my life that justice will be served and you shall receive the same pain and suffering that you have caused onto others. You just come over here, we are waiting."

Ed releases the transmit button and picks up the radio. He would then carry the radio back to the railway station.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Demos    0

-transmission-

Ed picks up the radio that Lt. Hicks had thrown in the woods after hearing yet another terrifying broadcast. By the time he is adjust the dial correctly Ed missed the first half of what the insane man said. A shiver would go down Ed's spine and his palms would sweat after hearing the sounds of the victims screaming. After a while Ed would gather his thoughts and press the transmit button.

"People like you.. you are neither human nor monsters. You're just a coward. A coward who preys on the weak and vulnerable to amuse yourself in your sick fetishes."

Ed pauses to take a few breaths.

"I don't know what you said to break my Lieutenant, but I swear on my life that justice will be served and you shall receive the same pain and suffering that you have caused onto others. You just come over here, we are waiting."

Ed releases the transmit button and picks up the radio. He would then carry the radio back to the railway station.

*Demos hears the transmission, he laughs slightly sets his coffee down then picks his microphone up and hits transmit*

Ahhh~~ what wonderful anger~~~.. It can all stop if you all would just tell me what i want to know?~~ I will stop transmitting to you~ and you will never hear my name at your precious stronghold~ that if we are all honest isnt that strong as a whole~~~

All i want is info on my friend~? Oldrich Herman~ he spoke so highly of how nice people you all are?~~

As it sits i will be there in one day~...That is one full day to prepare for my arrival~ You have till then to tell me~ if you know anything~ *he says whimsically*

Mmm maybe i am not clear enough~...Maybe my point is not across just yet... Just to prove i want you all to hear this~~~

*you hear movement, and the muffled screams of multiple*

Ahhh my entertainment~~~ Lets make this a grand performance~~!!

*you hear more movement*

Now children~~~ Tell us your names~?

Boy: M-my name is James...

Girl: I....im Jessica..

Girl: ...Josephina...

Ahhh~ Brother and sisters~~~ What a marvelous plot that must have brought them to me today~~~...

Well seeing as i dont have much time left on my record~~ i shall get to the point..

*the sound of grind iron reminds you of an old metal knob being turned, followed by a low hiss....the sound of children screaming echo*

Now~ to be quick~ make sure to scream loudly~ FOR ALLLL~~~~~ TO HEAR~~~~~~ MY NEW MASTERPIECE~~

*The sound of a zippo lighter and the "ting" of its metal base hitting metal, a loud "woosh" of flame and the sound of screaming children inn sue*

*The maniacal laugh of Demos echos*

*after a solid 5mins of this the sound of flames die down and so does the laughter till silence*

Mmm.....maybe you want me to come....maybe you all want this fate for all of you families.....it wouldnt surprise me....~

Teehee~~ who is more human~~~ me?~~...or any of you...

you'd figure such nice~ and good~ people wouldnt want this fate...or even the possibility of this happening to their friends or family.... i guess i mite enjoy coming down there....

Well....für jetzt Abschied~ i shall see you all soon...very...very soon..

*Transmission ends*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brendan    0

*Brendan can just about make out the last part of the transmission. His morphine wont last long, he needs to make his way there by tomorrow night, and hope theyre willing to exchange medical supplies. He pushes the button to transmit using what will be the last few seconds of battery life*

"If you can hear me at the refuge, I need morphine... I'll set off tomorrow afternoon. Maybe i'll make it there before nightfall"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Carter sits on a railroad track, tired and sweaty from his long runs as a Courier. He unpins a note, aged and stiff, from a post next to the main station building. It reads, "Grab some supplies. Keep the sea on your right. Then follow the railway. Eventually you will find refuge. Stay safe, we will see you soon." Confused, Carter slips his trusty radio out of his jacket and checks frequencies. He picks a random one, hoping his luck would guide him in the right direction. Sighing, Carter gives his first attempt.

"Hello? Anyone li*static*? My nam*static*... Dam*static*t, this stupid thing ne*static* works."

What sounds like Carter slapping the radio comes through the static.

"There we go, hope this thing works now. To anyone listening to this, hopefully from this 'Refuge' place, my name is Carter Dunlap. I'm with the Chernarus Post and hope to make my way out to you in a few days time. I'm sick and tired of running from these stupid dead things and could use a good rest, hope you have some room. As of now, I'm not sure if my Postmaster Yuri or any other Courier has made it out to you, but after about a week of no contact, I figured you're my best shot for a reunion. Maybe I can earn my keep by, say delivering these cryptic directions to people once, if, I get there. Hope to see you guys in the foreseeable future, stay safe, don't get eaten. This is Carter Dunlap, Courier 6 with the Chernarus Post, signing off."

Satisfied with his broadcast, hoping he didn't sound to forward, Carter slips his radio back into his jacket. Looking left and right, he see a small group of undead approaching from the left.

"Hey, keep the sea to my right, I guess. Time to go," he says to himself.

Carter gets up, zips his father's blue bomber jacket, straps his Press Vest and respirator on, and begins his usual sprint down the road. He hopes these directions are true, and he hopes the 'Refuge' is as well. But, alas, Carter is a Courier. He runs and he survives. On the surface, he knows he can make it without 'Refuge', but deep down, he truly wants this place to be real.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PandoraX3M    0

*She was sitting on the edge of the dam cleaning her pistol and listening to the radio crackle, transmissions starting and ending, considering wether or not to reply to it. After carefully putting her pistol down she picked up the radio pressed the button then put an end of a toothpick into the crack holding the button down. She put it back onto the blanket she was sitting on and went back to cleaning her pistol slowly and carefully while talking softly to the radio*

"Well well well... Another one of those places that people come to when they're scared and in need of solace. I just came from a place like that with some other people. It was dreadful... Chaos, people fighting over the smallest of things... I hope your Refuge won't be a display of power and authority and that it will genuinely help people... Because from what I've seen so far... People don't care about one another anymore... It's survival of the fittest... not the preservation of mankind."

*she puts back the cover of the pistol assembling it completely*

"Be careful. There are sick and twisted people lurking around Refuge. Your best bet is to move from one place to another and radio people where to meet over a secure frequency. Don't get caught. And if you do, think about everyone else before yourself. Would you die for your fellow men?"

*she points the barrel to the radio [mp3]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/244510043/shotstatic.mp3[/mp3]*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Demos    0

*Demos sits with his back against a tree, pulls out a cigarette lights it and smokes deeply. As he finishes he pulls out his radio and his the transmit button*

Hello~?~~ ive spent some good amount of time getting here~ i can see your stronghold from here~ i am tired now though~ it took me a little longer to get here.

I ran into some...entertainment~ Teehee~

In any case~ once i rest a little~ have some dinner~ im going to walk through your front gates~ this will be some fun~~~ Hahaa~ ahh if only she could be here to have fun with me~....If only my last friend could be here with me as well~.... never the less i hope everyone in there when i walk in is ready for some fun~

Oh and before i forget~ ive started a new hobby~~ hopefully someone in there is good singer~ Tah tah for now~

*Transmission ends*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Voodoo    491

*Your radio bursts with static followed by a voice*

Be advised infected have surrounded the Refuge and seem docile. Proceed to the camp with caution

*The Radio turns to static*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Major    644

*Kazimir finishes taking stock of ammunition before making a radio call to the public over two frequencies*

"This is Major Kazimir Veselovsky of the Ministry of the Interior speaking. This message is being broadcast over the Refuge frequency, and the Ministry frequency of 144.28. A large portion of our ammunition stock is available for distribution among interested parties. Unopened boxes of 5.45 ammunition were recovered earlier, and are being given out as part of the Initiatives set forth by the transitional committee of the Ministry of the Interior, in hopes of the restoration of peace and security to the South Zagorian province. Ammunition will be available for pickup in 30 minutes at The Refuge. First come, first serve."

*Transmission ends in a wave of static followed by a harsh buzzing*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×