Server time: 2017-08-20, 02:17

Sign in to follow this  
Nightwind01

Hey fellow Role-players!

Nightwind01    0

I joined this community because of people telling me how dedicated to RP it is.

I am 14 myself and have the maturity of a 16 year old. I was hoping people would tell me if there their was any way I could prove my maturity to see if I can get Whitelisted.

don't want to lie about my age as that would be betraying your trust right after i get in.

Also on another note would these specs be good enough for dayz? If so what settings do I need to put it on. Operating System:MS Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP. CPU:Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 @ 1.86GHz 34 °CConroe 65nm Technology. RAM:2.00 GB DDR2. Motherboard:Dell Inc. 0RF703 (Microprocessor). Graphics:NVIDIA GeForce GT 630

Generic Non-PnP Monitor: ([email protected]). Hard Drives:313GB Seagate ST3320418AS ATA Device (SATA). Optical Drives:LITE-ON CD-ROM LTN-48S1S ATA Device. Audio:High Definition Audio Device

Thank you for reading and please comment on what i need to do to be accepted.

Unfortunately you cannot play here unless you are 16 years old, you can still browse the forums but if you try to apply for a whitelist you will be automatically blacklisted.

Nightwind01    0

Thanks for telling me.

That sucks though since I have to 1 year and 1 month (birthday is 19th april) and DayZ RP could be a thing of the past by then.

It could be yes, but I highly doubt it seeing the community has been running and increasing since 2012.