Server time: 2017-08-18, 05:07

Sign in to follow this  
Dr.Stone

My whitelist application was rejected and I am confused as to why.

Question

Dr.Stone    0

About a week ago I submitted my white list form for the 1st time. About after a week of waiting my form got rejected, the only reason was I failed on the KoS rights. I overlooked the application and I understood why It was rejected. So today I fixed my application and corrected it. Then I submitted it, I was the 5th one in the queue so my application was reviewed relatively fast but it was rejected again. The reason was "You have failed to or incorrectly explained the NLR rule about taking revenge on your killers. You have failed to or incorrectly explained the NLR rule about metagaming information about your killers after dying. "

The 1st time I was rejected it said nothing about failing to explain NLR or metagaming. This part of the application was accepted or not mentioned in the 1st go around. I personally think I explained it well and am confused on why it was rejected. But if not please tell me where I went wrong, Thanks :D

Here is my explanation of NLR-

-snip-[/font]

6 answers to this question

Davos    5

I would suggest a different example for two reasons. First, if you were a sacrifice victim, just how would your character survive? The NLR is for the continuation of a character after death, but is commonly accepted as wounds one could survive from. Second, for someone to kill you in that manner you would have to give them permission to do it, otherwise it wall fall under an unwarranted death.

Also, I also suggest going through the NLR rules and making sure that you go over the suggestions and bring them up in your application.

Davos    5

To further clarify, sometimes things are missed when they are first reviewed, or it is possible two different admins reviewed your application, and one felt that it wasn't explained enough.

As I see that you have another thread here I am going to go ahead and marked this /Solved.

I hope my earlier suggestions helped.

Dr.Stone    0

Thanks for the clarification. I just decided to submit a new application, 3rd times the charm I guess :D lol