Server time: 2017-10-17, 07:58
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest LittleHorn

SE Asia Server

Guest LittleHorn   
Guest LittleHorn

I met your community through Mr Moon and I am so glad and happy we are such a great community.

I'm currently in Australia and there are several people from Asia and Australia looking for a good DayZ RP server.

Mostly because:

1. Everyone is tired of hackers.

2. No one Role Plays on public hive, so those that do want role play don't get to enjoy the feature.

3. Everyone is so aggressive that KOS almost happens every 5 seconds across the server.

Which is why I think we should expand into SE Asia if they offer private shard as then Asian players and Australian players can play with ease at 50-100 ping.

As currently many Australians are facing 300-400 ping on the USA and EU servers. It's not too bad and some what manageable, but it could be a lot better.

However, it's up to the community to decide and the management.

Either way just a friendly suggestion :D

Guest Doug Quade   
Guest Doug Quade

I think it is a good idea. It would definitely help out the Australian players as well. Only time will tell to see if it gets implemented.

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

Just a note like I said before.

Im 99% sure about the no Aus hives currently.

Roman    0

I'm sure that if there's a real demand for it and can back it up with numbers we'd have an server like that.

Guest LittleHorn   
Guest LittleHorn

I'm talking about South East Asia Hives not Aus Hives, I am currently aware of there being no Aus Hives. I'm not sure if there are any South East Asia Hives. Are SE Asia Hives available yet?

Numbers are easy to get and I'm sure we can get them for a full 50/50, as many Australian and Asian players want an RP server with proper RP and no KOS taking place every 5 seconds.

If South East Asia Hives are available then players from Australia and Asia will have 50-100 ping. Just a question how much would it cost a month for a SE - Asia Hive?

I'm willing to consider covering the cost if it gets our players from Australia and Asia a good gaming RP experience.

Wendsill    0

I'm talking about South East Asia Hives not Aus Hives, I am currently aware of there being no Aus Hives. I'm not sure if there are any South East Asia Hives. Are SE Asia Hives available yet?

Numbers are easy to get and I'm sure we can get them for a full 50/50, as many Australian and Asian players want an RP server with proper RP and no KOS taking place every 5 seconds.

If South East Asia Hives are available then players from Australia and Asia will have 50-100 ping. Just a question how much would it cost a month for a SE - Asia Hive?

I'm willing to consider covering the cost if it gets our players from Australia and Asia a good gaming RP experience.

Aus/SE-Asia hives are not available atm.

Guest LittleHorn   
Guest LittleHorn

Dam it! Well do notify me when they become available, I might pitch in for the monthly fee :D