Server time: 2017-08-17, 06:11

Sign in to follow this  
Defaultinis

Whitelist

Question

Defaultinis    1

Hello im new here just tried to apply whitelist and my application was rejected and it said "You have failed to or incorrectly explained the NLR rule about metagaming information about your killers after dying. You have failed to or incorrectly explained the KoS rule about making clear contact." in application it says dont use and dont copy from rules just explain in your words so i did it and now it's saying i failed because i didnt write about these things in rules...

6 answers to this question

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

It must have seemed to an admin you didn't understand the rules fully. So they denied you.

Post your explanatiōn here and people will help.

Defaultinis    1

Yeah i dont have it didnt saved... so in kos and nlr i need to explain what is it then add situation how its work. I need explanation what i need to write in it and i will write in my words. I added a situation in both nlr and kos and i explained what is it.

Defaultinis    1

I will try to explain it now and maybe someone will help me what i write wrong.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

So i write it again, read rules again and there is it if i missed something just say is there any problems.

KoS known as Killing on Sight. KoS is when you kill some without any roleplay initiation or any reason to do so. KoS is a rule to peoples for fair and fun time of playing without getting shoot without reason.

You have make a contact(initiate roleplay) to that person before making any hostile action. If you have another player as a hostage you must keep them alive so if they need water or food u should give it to them.

You also need say everything to your hostage what you want your demands then they can clearly know what you want from them. But if they didn't listen you, you can kill them because this is a good reason to kill them. But you can't kill them without good reason.

So if they listen you what you saying to them and when you want to leave you need to give them a chance to survive, defend them from zombies and,or leave them melee weapon so they can defend them self.

You share KoS rights when you are within 500 meters of where the hostile situation took place, and maybe you are in group. So if you are 3 for example Red,yellow and Blue. So red is going to take a hostage in city and blue with yellow is waiting and watching red's back

And blue is outside 500 radius and yellow is outside 300 radius.

And red is taking peoples as hostages but the bad thing is blue can't help red because blue are to far away red because the 500 meters rule.

So if red tried to take hostage but other was taken red hostage only red get KoS rights because blue is outside 500 meters away. So only yellow can help red.

You can revenge if it is within 2 hours hostile situation. You cant bait other peoples where it will peoples to that situation to take revenge.

NLR known as New Life Rule. NLR is when you die and you lose your memories. And you cant go back to that area where you died within 1km radius and 90 minutes passed. For example if you were killed in military base near Vybor you can't return within the 1km radius and 90 minutes passed.

You lose your memories, but you remember the peoples that you met on your life before your death.

If you die and server will restart or crash you are still effected by NLR.

Other thing when you was killed you can't say who killed you, where you was killed and how because you can't remember who killed you.(you lost you memories before you died)

It seems like the members of the community have helped you, if you need additional help you can join the help desk on teamspeak, or pm myself or a member of staff.

Good luck /solving