Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Mikachu

Leaving/Left/I don't even know, read the thread

Mikachu    26

Yeah basically -

Not staff anymore

Don't enjoy this community IG anymore

Nothing is being done to make it better (other than the usual report etc ofc)

All I ever see are people being bitter, bratty or generally flaming

Staff kept me here as I could actually help and make a difference, push different things as suggestions and changes

Can't do that anymore

goodbye

I'll lurk the forums and keep my RP story and dev threads updated but other than that I doubt i'll be around too much after a while.

Thank you to anyone I know for the amazing times, I never thought i'd leave but I didn't really get a choice. I love you all and remember -

Community members, this is meant to be fun, it's a game. Stop hating on everyone and everything that isn't perfect to you.

Staff, remember that sometimes you are wrong, sometimes everyone is wrong. And remember that people want to have fun here, don't be too strict, its boring.

Red Panda out.

EDIT: Oh I might actually play once a certain clan appears after a patch or two I guess. We shall see

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

Good luck Tamaster. You had a damn good run at DayzRP and did a lot of good IMO.

Hopefully you come back. o7

Toska    0

o7 Panda, have a good one.

Your work for the mod shall not be forgotten.

You did a damn fine job Tam, without you the community wouldn't have progressed as far as it had.

o7

Roman    0

A pillar of the community, didn't think we'd see this day, sad to see you go.

o7

Vector    0

o7 Tam, you have been a massively important part of the community in all you have done. I truly hope this is not the last we see of you and that you return fully after a few weeks.

Best of luck and take care.

Mikachu    26

I apologise for shitty title btw, I couldn't decide what to name the thread :D

Masulii    25

Tamaster, you did amazing job as a staff member.

All the best for you o7

Valkerion    0

#underappreciated

you were more valuable to this community than you will ever actually know.

You and kravok kept the mod going long past its sell by date and you were one of the hardest working and fastest staff members on the roster.

Very sad to see you of all people go Tam

I can agree with what you have said though iv had similar thoughts recently

Mikachu    26

Im the last panda now mwahahaha! Still you were one of best.

o7 see ya!

Red Panda only true good panda

9klgJf8.gif

Buddy    1068

[align=justify]This is absolutely devastating to read! The uplifting personality you always have in your posts is something I've thoroughly enjoyed in my short time here.... It's very sad to hear you are leaving staff and on such unpleasant terms... although I'm glad you are not leaving entirely. I constantly am looking at your 3D projects thread for when modding is available and all the inside information you give about what is "coming soon" for Dayz is my goto for when I want FACTS and not rumors about new content.

Thank you for doing what you do here; both for staff AND the community. I hope you can see how much you have impacted this community with your presence and dedication. It is GREATLY appreciated!!! :)

Valkerion    0

Also you best not be ducking that fight you promised me on Mortal Kombat X when it releases in a few weeks ;) quite literally been waiting just under a year for that :P

See ya Tam, as Valk said your work on the mod was amazing and you and Kravok really kept it going and even afterwards as a CH you were fantastic. My question is however will you still do the odd stream now and then whether it is for fun or another Charity stream?

Red    253

Sad to see you go tammy.

o7

You did a lot for this community. Much respect for that.

Helix    40

Bye bye tammy had some good times with you man, you were always a quality person roleplayer and developer (even though i did give you alot of shit about it) have a good one man :D

kyoto    4

Great member of the community

You will be missed o7

Naz    19

I've never spoken to you, but I do remember when you first joined and began contributing so much to this community. Sad to see yet another veteran and valuable member driven away.

o7

Take care.

Samaritan    346

Peace out Tamaster...you did amazing work here and never forget that. I'm sure I first met you (shot at you) in Arma 2 Wasteland, I think you had a couple of numbers in your name back then. Sometimes you have to do what YOU need to do. However...leaving will never effect a change, staying and fighting for it can.

See you on the forum.

o7

See ya Tam, you were a good staff member and a great Dev :)

Mikachu    26

See ya Tam, as Valk said your work on the mod was amazing and you and Kravok really kept it going and even afterwards as a CH you were fantastic. My question is however will you still do the odd stream now and then whether it is for fun or another Charity stream?

Yeah likely, I am signed up for extra life this year again already so I will at least do that

I think you had a couple of numbers in your name back then.

Never 4 get

Tamaster92

hmm... gave me an idea