Server time: 2017-10-18, 16:53
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Gick Rhymes

Current number of pending applications: 0

Gick Rhymes    0

Hey there

I've been wanting to get into DayZRP for a while now, and I managed to get one application for whitelist in, which was denied because it wasn't good enough, and I can see why. So after I waited the 24 hours re-application wait time, I noticed they weren't taking any applications at the time. Understandable. But it's been about 3 days now and it only just reached 0. I can understand why, it takes alot to read through them all and evaluate. I get it. But the number has now gone to 0. Current number of pending applications: 0. And it has been for about 3 hours now. I've been waiting and refreshing for 3 hours, and it's getting really late here AND I have an English exam tomorrow. I'm just worried that if I don't get my form in now, it'll be full less than 5 hours later and I'll have to wait another week. I just want to know why it doesn't just open when the number hits 0, because as you can probably understand, it gets extremely frustrating waiting this long with it set to 0, not having any idea when they'll actually be open. I mean, it says 'The whitelist will be opened once again when we have handled all current pending applications.', but this doesn't seem to be the case. Believe me, I'm not having a go, and I intend no offense, and I would be happy to hear of any of your reasons as to why, and I'll shut up about it. I would just like to know.

Othuyeg    20

There is a small, tiny, team of overworked admins reading them all.

They do it constantly and every now and then it is pretty damn important that they can do something else aswell for a day or two. They do it unpaid and it is really not fun to read thousands of applications.

345fcf6a0f.jpg

Vector    0

The Whitelist will be open when the admin team are ready to do so, there is currently no time stated, just keep an eye on the page and be patient as Othuyeg has said

Mikachu    26

3 hours is hardly that long to wait since it hit 0 :D

I'm sure Rolle will open it later today, he is at work remember

Othuyeg    20

Just to avoid disappointment I have to say that...

I'm sure Rolle will...

Any sentence beginning with these words should be taken as speculation.

These are decisions which are done independent of what might be speculated and understood by those who are not Rolle.

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

though originally thought to be myth, I have seen it with my own eyes.

Admins DO infact enjoy having a life and occasionally playing ingame.

I shit you not, I do indeed have proof of this.

Whitelist is normally closed on weekends I do believe. So the Admin team can catch up/have a break.

Just be patient, your lucky my took around a week and there aren't many admins and they do gehrough a lot each day as well as having there own lives...

Melvin    84

The poor admins having to sift through countless pages of applications. Give them a break, hahaha.