Server time: 2017-10-23, 19:04
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
two4two

1st Application failed.

Question

two4two    0

Hey,

So I put in my first application for a Whitelist spot. I got rejected and would like some help in the part that needs fixing.

The messages reads,

"You have failed to or incorrectly explained the KoS rule about stating clear demands to your victims. You have failed to or incorrectly explained the KoS rule about complying hostages. You have failed to or incorrectly explained the KoS rule about group KoS rights sharing. "

And here is my KoS Section of the application.

-snip-

What would I need to add, change etc.?

6 answers to this question

Vector    0

HI Two4Two, there is indeed some very important information missing form you explanation of KOS,

If the read the description on the rules page I'm sure you will find your errors in no time

Samaritan    350

Hey,

So I put in my first application for a Whitelist spot. I got rejected and would like some help in the part that needs fixing.

The messages reads,

"You have failed to or incorrectly explained the KoS rule about stating clear demands to your victims. You have failed to or incorrectly explained the KoS rule about complying hostages. You have failed to or incorrectly explained the KoS rule about group KoS rights sharing. "

And here is my KoS Section of the application.

-snip-

What would I need to add, change etc.?

We cannot write things for you, but we can point you in the right direction. You still need to do the work yourself.

Take a look at the white text and work an those areas. It also wouldn't hurt to add examples to every point that you make. This shows the Admins that you understand how the rules work in an in game setting. Also some of your wording is a little to close too the exact words written in the rules, I know it's hard but try to think of it as explaining things to someone who knows nothing about DayZRP.

Best of luck.

Fafnir    38

OP do you think your question has been answered?

Ghost of Levi    8

/solved