Server time: 2017-10-19, 00:17
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
blinky bill

KOS help

Question

blinky bill    0

hey guys, ive been having trouble with my KOS part for my application it says You have incorrectly explained the KoS rule about group KoS rights sharing. but i cant see it, i you guys could help me it would be great.

here it is:

-snip-

3 answers to this question

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

hey guys, ive been having trouble with my KOS part for my application it says You have incorrectly explained the KoS rule about group KoS rights sharing. but i cant see it, i you guys could help me it would be great.

here it is:

-snip-

look at red

Vandy    34

Vittoria pretty much pointed it out.

Both requirements of the KoS sharing rights have to be met.

It is not one or the other, but both!

One word makes a different world...

/solved

blinky bill    0

i made the changes that you guys suggested and i still got knocked back, because of incorrect KOS group sharing explanation. im at a loss, i just cant see what im doing wrong.

KOS stands for kill on site rule, basically your character must have a reason to harm or kill another player, killing on site is not allowed. one of the most important aspects of this rule is that you must make contact with the player first before initialising hostile action against them. you can kill a player if you have made your hostile intentions clear and the victim refuses to comply. You may also kill another player if they have made contact with you and have stated they have hostile intentions. You may not kill a player who you have taken hostage and is complying to your demands (no previous grudges), infact you must do everything in your power to keep a player that is under your control alive and in good health, this means feeding and hydrating them and protecting them from zombies/other players. Unless there is a there is a good reason for your character in game to execute the hostage. In any other case hostages may only be executed by bandits for non-compliance or posing a threat to them. you can kill a player in revenge within 2 hours of the hostile event as long as it doesnt conflict with rules such as the NLR, for example if you have been robbed and set free you may take revenge for up to 2 hours at which point it reverts back to regular KOS rules. if you have been killed though this 2 hour window does not apply because that would clash with the NLR. Sharing of KOS rights refers to other parties being allowed to kill on sight for a interaction that didn’t directly involve them. You may only share these KOS rights when you are within 500 meters of a hostile situation at the time it happened (EG robbery, kidnapping), and you were recently apart of the involved parties group.