Server time: 2017-10-23, 02:41
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dan the Man

Application help

Question

Guest Dan the Man   
Guest Dan the Man

My application was recently denied for the following reasons and I was wondering if I could get some help.

You have failed to or incorrectly explained the NLR rule about taking revenge on your killers. You have failed to or incorrectly explained the NLR rule about metagaming information about your killers after dying. "

I would like some help on better explaining them.(I have underlined the areas I feel may have been overlooked.)

Here is the NLR section since that is where the errors appear to be:

-snip-

Thank you for your help!

8 answers to this question

Terra    1449

Moved to questions.

I will look at your application right now and give you feedback in here. Give me a few minutes please.

Guest Dan the Man   
Guest Dan the Man

Moved to questions.

I will look at your application right now and give you feedback in here. Give me a few minutes please.

Alright, many thanks!

Terra    1449

You obviously corrected what you posted in here, because what you wrote in your application is wrong.

"Since your character would not remmember the person killing him/her, you may take take revenge for someone killing you in a “past life”"

It was not overlooked, you changed it.

Rejection justified.

The way you worded it in your first post, is correct btw.

Guest Dan the Man   
Guest Dan the Man

You obviously corrected what you posted in here, because what you wrote in your application is wrong.

"Since your character would not remmember the person killing him/her, you may take take revenge for someone killing you in a “past life”"

It was not overlooked, you changed it.

Rejection justified.

The way you worded it in your first post, is correct btw.

I will admit that I edited it, but I though it would have the same idea. I didn't realize my typo. Sorry for your time.

Cpl wookie    0

Dan Take your time I was in a rush to get accepted and made similar errors on my first 2 applications, i was on my 3rd and last attempt so i took a lot more time and gave very detailed explanations so there would be no opportunities for mistakes, so i would recommend when you think you are done the application re-read all your answers. it could save you a lot of time because if you make a basic error again you will have to redo the whole application over. Good luck too you good Sir.

Davos    5

Dan can you please submit the edited copy for review, or was Terra able to help you out after you corrected it?

Guest Dan the Man   
Guest Dan the Man

Dan can you please submit the edited copy for review, or was Terra able to help you out after you corrected it?

Tara helped me out. Turned out it was a typo, and I've resubmitted it and fixed the typo, thanks anyways.