Server time: 2017-08-21, 16:09

Sign in to follow this  
Radditz68

Hello everyone

Radditz68    0

Hi, my user name that I go by is usually either Radditz(Rad) or Vaskir(Vask). My real name is Mike, I currently live in Philadelphia, and I have been really into role playing most of my online life. Playing in Everquest, Dark age of camelot(daoc), Asherson's Call and a little bit of WoW - however I kinda hate that game lol. Most recently tho I have been playing arma III, and roleplaying on a couple of servers that support and enforce it. I started playing day z because I loved the concept of the game. Just everytime I played, I was getting KoS'd with no kind of interaction. I started to find servers that were against that in more for interaction, but there was a RP element that was missing. From what I have heard this is the place to be to enjoy this game to the fullest! I just hope I can be a welcomed member of the server(s).

:)

Guest Zahk   
Guest Zahk

Welcome man!

Guest TheShrimpPimp   
Guest TheShrimpPimp

Well youve come to the right place friend , The RP here is for the most part unbeatable and you wont find anything quite like it anywhere else on dayz , Good luck with the whitelist process and hope to see you around.

Welcome have fun!

Radditz68    0

Thank you for the welcome, I hope the whitelist process goes smoothly, and I am able to join in on the role playing sooner then later. ;)

"Has your life taken a turn? Do troubles beset you? Has fortune left you behind? If so, DayZRP, in all its glory, is inviting you to begin again. Come to a place where wealth, excitement, and

intrigue await around every corner. Stroll along the winding streets of our beautiful world. Make new friends, or rekindle old flames. Let your eyes take in the luxurious expanse of the open valleys under

clear, starlit skies. Gaze straight on into the sunset from our decayed rooftops. So if life's worries have weighed you down,

if you need an escape from your troubles, or you just need an opportunity to begin again, join us... let go, and leave the world behind, and join this world. Our world.. We'll be waiting..."

DayZRP can be quite confusing at first. If you have any questions, make sure its not already in the FAQ.

Or if you are curious about something, use the search engine to find it.

If you need help with anything, our staff is here for you. If need be, you may PM a Staff Member. The orange ones are community helpers, and are your best bet to answer your question.

If you ever find yourself bored when not in-game, then read some lore and stories! They can be quite fascinating.

Once you get used to DayZRP, you can try to find a group to role with.

(but sometimes, groups in-game will recruit you)

Hope to see you out there! Play safe and stay out of trouble!

Guest Flluroz   
Guest Flluroz

Hi :D Hope you have fun on the servers.