Server time: 2017-08-19, 09:32

Sign in to follow this  
Pixel115

2x KoS badrp

Pixel115    0

A player named Ooga Booga came up to Zack Price on the left side of the king statue, after a minute of not saying anything he started to throw spears at Zack so we chased him down and he kept screaming " Leave Chin-Chin rock" Chin-Chin in Japanese might mean penis? we chased him down the coast and 2 of his friends came to help him, they killed Zack and after a while of running they killed me and began to greif my base.

Cid    332

They came to our base as well, except we slaughtered them and that was that. Doesn't really seem like these guys are here to be good community members.

Pixel115    0

They came to our base as well, except we slaughtered them and that was that. Doesn't really seem like these guys are here to be good community members.

we would have killed them but one of them had full iron. no doubt taken from someone.

His dayzrp forum account is kpopkilla

Make a report.

Ezekiel    0

Yea they're just trolling. Ruined my first experience of the server that's for sure.

Astraal    3

Make a report.

About that, are the ROK reports suppose to be written in the Reports section along with the DayZ reports or is there a special place for ROK?

Make a report.

About that, are the ROK reports suppose to be written in the Reports section along with the DayZ reports or is there a special place for ROK?

In the report section.

Since there's not much we can do when it comes to admin logs, only ever make a report when you have enough evidence to support your case.

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

what

I thought the server had no rules but community rules?

wat

I thought the server had no rules but community rules?

That is correct.

It also has the addition of two other rules.

c220339c48.png

http://www.dayzrp.com/rok

Yenza    0

So... Sir Voodoo and his two comrades visited my encampment in the south west. For absolutely no reason they killed me and robbed me of the few things I had.

More or less they are camping at my place, killing me whenever I respawn. Is there nothing anyone can do? Gamemaster? Admin? Seriously?

HAGGLE    5

So... Sir Voodoo and his two comrades visited my encampment in the south west. For absolutely no reason they killed me and robbed me of the few things I had.

More or less they are camping at my place, killing me whenever I respawn. Is there nothing anyone can do? Gamemaster? Admin? Seriously?

Awkwardly, Sir Voodoo is WAS a gamemaster.

Edit: Found out just now that he isn't a gamemaster anymore. However, still awkward.

Cid    332

Do you have recordings of the camping? If so, that is technically griefing and is against server rules. If Voodoo is actually camping people, especially as a Gamemaster, that is super disappointing.

Do you have recordings of the camping? If so, that is technically griefing and is against server rules. If Voodoo is actually camping people, especially as a Gamemaster, that is super disappointing.

Well Voodoo isn't a Gamemaster anymore as he stepped down, though yes for someone to immediately do something like this after stepping down is not a good sign. Hopefully it's just someone impersonating him or we're not hearing everything to this story.

Cid    332

Well Voodoo isn't a Gamemaster anymore as he stepped down, though yes for someone to immediately do something like this after stepping down is not a good sign. Hopefully it's just someone impersonating him or we're not hearing everything to this story.

I go to sleep and so many things happen... well, I think him being a Gamemaster is no longer the point but him being an ex-Gamemaster, even ex-staff in general is now the point. If he really did go out and grief, then that is a serious issue.

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

Maybe instead of commenting on him on a public thread we should wait for like, a report or something, no?

Owen    13

Going to close this thread before it gets out of hand. If any rules were broke make a report.

/closing