Server time: 2017-10-23, 08:02
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest nickp8286

Base Areas

Question

Guest nickp8286   
Guest nickp8286

Ive seen videos where their are lots of people making a base at green mountain or the prisons is this a regular occurrence or was that just like a one time thing?

10 answers to this question

DeadKiller    0

If I understand the Question correctly. They Sort of pop up around the map whenever a Group of people decide to settle down. They can change or stay. The people who stay there can change. The beauty of it is that it is all player done so it is very unique.

Does this answer your question?

Guest VanDayck   
Guest VanDayck

a team then can put their base anywhere or there are restricted areas?

Husky    0

I don't think Green Mountain is considered a base, more of a hub really, as for prison island etc I think we have a group that considers that area their "base", but people generally move around all the time, best way is to find out in-game really.

Basoon    15

Once persistence and base building are implemented I imagine we will see a lot more base building and claiming, but as of now, it really isn't really an official thing unless the group has crazy numbers and is always on.

Nickson    7

There is no official basing on the servers because of persistance being disabled and the option for basebuilding/base claiming hasn't been implemented yet. If people say they have a base claimed for themselves they have done so IG but nothing is solid about that.

For example if a big force decides they want the area they have the ability to drive you out of it without repercusions. Bases are just IG claimed pieces of land that have been verbally claimed. There are no rules about it yet and I assume there wont be until basebuilding has been added

Mamba    0

It seems like your question has been answered above. I am going to /solve this