Server time: 2017-10-22, 21:11
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Catfishbuffalo

Application

Question

I have submitted 2 applications, first one got declined reasonably so. But the reason for the second one was (You have failed to or incorrectly explained the KoS rule about complying hostages. You have failed to or incorrectly explained the KoS rule about group KoS rights sharing.) While I distinctly remember explaining these things. I've read the rules multiple times and I even waited the 24 hours before I made a forum post. Can you please tell me where I've gone wrong because I do not feel as if I can more thoroughly explain the rule. I have a full understand but maybe I'm just not putting exactly what you want. I do not want to submit a third application and make the same mistake because I simply do not know how to word what it is you guys want but I can assure you I have a thorough understanding of the rules.

Thank you for your time,

Shannon

5 answers to this question

You guys have the most recent.The one i have saved is the old version. Can you place the section in question then explain what I did wrong?

Wendsill    0

You guys have the most recent.The one i have saved is the old version. Can you place the section in question then explain what I did wrong?

The community does not have access to the whitelist applications, we cannot help you if you don't post it.

Mamba    0

If you require help with a whitelist you can join Teamspeak and go to the help desk, or pm myself or another staff member.

Masulii    25

Please refrain from posting your application on the forums.

If you still require help with your application, contact a CH on the forums via a PM or join the "Waiting for Staff Help" - channel in our Teamspeak.

/solved