Server time: 2017-10-19, 05:38
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
HAGGLE

RoK Guild Territory Map

HAGGLE    5

After watching how things went down yesterday in the game, listening to some conversations in TS, and reading the words of staff in a few posts.. I have decided I won't be playing on the RoK server until there are better rules in place. A server full of griefing and the likes is not fun, not at all. To those still playing, enjoy. If there is any change, I might come back to things and pick up where I left off on the map. Peace to all.

DayZRP RoK Guild Territory Map

ynTMsam.jpg

Updated: March 25, 2015

So a few of us in larger RoK guilds have been claiming portions of the map. We wanted to see what that would look like, so I started to do this. As guilds grow in size, and claim larger pieces, I will add them to the map. This is all for fun, remember!

Guest Likurja   
Guest Likurja

Bit outdated.

If I am right Red dragon company doesn't play anymore and the Royal Guards does not defend the King's Castle.

HAGGLE    5

Bit outdated.

If I am right Red dragon company doesn't play anymore and the Royal Guards does not defend the King's Castle.

I just now saw that the Royal Guard has been replaced, and wasn't aware the Red Dragon Company had decided to hold off on playing until the next wipe (as told to me by Riggs). If there are some new large territories claimed, I will do another update.

HAGGLE    5

I was with the red dragon company yesterday so they do play.

We don't play anymore... much

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-furniture-disappearing-qeustion

So, I will keep your spot on the map for now, unless something more drastic happens.

I also removed the name from the King's Castle territory, since it seems to change hands often right now. If someone can hold it for more than a week, I don't see why I couldn't add the new owners name to it.

HAGGLE    5

South West are held by the White Knights.

How much of the SW are you wanting to claim? I will update the map again at some point in the next couple of days, especially now that there has been a wipe.

Ghost    8

southern island is claimed by the 501st Siege Division

HAGGLE    5

southern island is claimed by the 501st Siege Division

Done and done.

Update the map today with the sections I KNOW are correct. I will add more territories tonight or tomorrow if requested.

The tiny island east of the King's Throne is claimed by the Order of the Sun, if that's okay.

HAGGLE    5

The tiny island east of the King's Throne is claimed by the Order of the Sun, if that's okay.

Totally Ok. This is just a "for fun" map since we don't have one in game, and for RP purposes to keep track of the guilds and whatnot. I will add your territory a little bit later today.

Brad    158

Mercy, for Architect/Map Maker/Cool guy of the year!

HAGGLE    5

The Renegade Knights claim the swamp

Updated. Let me know if that seems somewhat correct.

Maxim    0

The Renegade Knights claim the swamp

Updated. Let me know if that seems somewhat correct.

Yep that seems right. Thanks

Yenza    0

South West of the swamps is where I ment before, The White Knights encampment. Pass the road but not all the way out to the beach, just almost ^^

Burgz    6

South West of the swamps is where I ment before, The White Knights encampment. Pass the road but not all the way out to the beach, just almost ^^

Aren't there only like 2 members in your guild though?

Yenza    0

Aren't there only like 2 members in your guild though?

atm, yes.

Heroz_Nick    21

Fabulous idea Mercy. heres my version lol, too long to explain so I did it this way.

0rDL1jw.jpg

Burgz    6

atm, yes.

Pretty sure this is for larger groups with larger areas of land.

HAGGLE    5

After watching how things went down yesterday in the game, listening to some conversations in TS, and reading the words of staff in a few posts.. I have decided I won't be playing on the RoK server until there are better rules in place. A server full of griefing and the likes is not fun, not at all. To those still playing, enjoy. If there is any change, I might come back to things and pick up where I left off on the map. Peace to all.

Henry    0

Im leaning towards this aswell. Having hours of work trebuched away every night, just to rebuild in the morning is not really my cup of tea. Sad tbh, extremely fun game with amazing RP.

Sign in to follow this