Server time: 2017-08-24, 05:14

Sign in to follow this  
Sam12336020

Reign of kings

Question

Sam12336020    0

Does anyone know how to get whistled to the server. I've been looking for a decent RP server for this game and this one looks like its good.

3 answers to this question

Voodoo    371

/moving to questions

I believe once you complete the whitelist for DayZRP you automatically are whitelisted for RoK

If you're looking for a RoK rp server, I'd recommend searching else where (I had a quick search and there's plenty of RoK rp servers out there) as the Rok server currently hosted here is just a small side project with a little amount of lore.

...if you you wanna join though, cool! Always good to have new members regardless of how they got here. And good luck with the app. :P

DeadKiller    0

To be whitelisted on the RoK server you need to be Whitelisted on DayZRP SA server. you can Whitelist here: http://www.dayzrp.com/whitelist but I would read the rules carefully before trying

Also If you are looking for a RoK RP server I would suggest doing what Carib said:

If you're looking for a RoK rp server, I'd recommend searching else where (I had a quick search and there's plenty of RoK rp servers out there) as the Rok server currently hosted here is just a small side project with a little amount of lore.

...if you you wanna join though, cool! Always good to have new members regardless of how they got here. And good luck with the app. :P

/solved