Server time: 2017-08-18, 12:54

Sign in to follow this  

awesome bandit RP!

Element of sarcasm in thread title. No rules broken here, just thought i would share this excellent RP. Some viewers (i was streaming) suggested it was reported but as no rules were broken i thought a media post might be a better way to share this wonderful experience. I hope the bandits see the video and enjoy watching their epic RP. GG chaps - absolutely stellar.

/sarcasm off

http://www.twitch.tv/ogclownshoe/c/6382088

Heaser    1

I think you should report for badRP, you practically pulled any trick in the book to lure any sort of RP out of them.

This was a bad robbery, and you should file a report. There was no explanation as to why you are being robbed here and they gave you no role play although you obviously tried very hard to give them some. Please file a report.

You should definitely report this, there is zero RP and you tried to lure them into RP in every way possible and not only did they give the casual "Ah we had to do it to survive" they just didn't reply to your attempts to RP at all.

P.S. I'm sorry the Khan was not here to protect you ;)

After considering this i am going to make a report. Thankyou.

I would suggest a report. You say no rules were broken but there is such a thing as BadRP.

That was awful... Why they KOS him btw?

It looks as if he was drawing his gun but could have been a glitch. I am guessing the former as "Frankie" never made a report. I don't think any "rules" were broken apart from the awful RP experience given.

If you got their names I would strongly suggest making a badRP report on these guys... The RP is awful and this is clearly about gear.

If you got their names I would strongly suggest making a badRP report on these guys... The RP is awful and this is clearly about gear.

Yes after talking with others and considering.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-bad-rp-s3

Yes after talking with others and considering.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-bad-rp-s3

Glad to see you made a report, the people in this video need to be removed from the community asap as it is clear that they have no interest in RP and they are here just for the gear.

Brandon    0

He was literally sitting there, looting the body of a man he shot when he only gave him a very small amount of time to put his gun back away, instead of engaging with you two, this is what everyone is talking about right here.

PwnCaiks101    0

Congratulations man on experiencing the best RP we have to offer. (Im lieing to you)

Should report if not already!

Bryce_    1

That was.... awful. If your not going to even give a good reason to be robbing them at least provide good rp, which should come without question anyway.

Metulz    11

This happened to me the other day, except for I was the guy to first get shot.

Guest Zahk   
Guest Zahk

I have to say this but you have one of the better accents with all the people I have watched. I am assuming that this is your regular voice but if it is not it is even more impressive!