Server time: 2017-10-19, 05:40
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Lorde

Message from Lord Lorde

Lorde    0

The messenger rolls out a small scroll and begins to read a message to the folk on the kings bridge

I am the powerful Lord Lorde. Your lands will soon be under my control. My knights will conquer your guilds, your wives will be slaves and your boys will be trained to join my army. Dark days are coming, your lives will be hard, my reign will be endless.

You better begin to prepare a challenging defense, because at the end of this month we will hit your island and unload our war machines.

Be prepared, my king!

The messenger holds on, looking at his king. He hands him out the scroll. The folk seems being fearless, as they trust their king.

kladetto    0

-scoffs at the message-

Idle threats....may the fleas of a thousand horses infest your armpits.

The kings reaction, probably

ktf.gif

Yenza    0

Yenza stands idle in crowd during the announcement. He grabs the messenger as he is about to leave the area and speaks in a low voice.

Your Lord or whoever sent you with these news... let him know that the Sons of Kartarr fights with the side who pays the most. If he indeed is true to his words he will need the weapons of us. He can find us in the mountains to the south west.

Yenza lets go off the messenger's arm and continues to listen to the crowd and their shouts.

FkX7nTN.jpg]

The Kings Guard will be waiting for you mate, should be fun, getting tired of crushing the usual rebels/peasants.

P.S Don't be a dick and wait till we're offline like some people do, thanks in advance fella

Rifleman    14

*Scoffing at the message, Earl Amest fetched for his best scribe and the writing is very well kempt and eloquent*

Lord Lorde, is it? Idle threats against the crown and his army are nothing to fear - I would like to see you charge into the gates and be cut down like dogs. Your steel is blunt and so is the resolve of those you terrorise and force into slavery and squalor. Your machines are little more than toys to be swept away by the sea and sky as the rightful heir reigns on the throne. You try and take it, with little more than common vagabonds and mercenaries at your side - your name will be forever forgotten, much like these petty threats of yours.

*After the scribe finished writing, Amest sent for a raven, and began rallying his troops*

Guest Likurja   
Guest Likurja

The kings reaction, probably

ktf.gif

Indeed good sire.

Hex    31

How did you manage to get on the kings bridge? I'm pretty sure I build that massive fuckoff wall to stop the riff-raff and hired help from getting in.

Lorde    0

The messenger is back at his bark and hitting into the sea, thinking about the reaction and the words of the folk. Imaginating the lords reaction on what happened after speaking out loud his clear message. The lord likes challenges, but will he find enough sustain. Will he really reach his goal, or just end in the kings guillotine.

Time passes before finally reaching the dark lords warship. Handing out back to him the messages from the folk.

"HUA HUA HUA", a dark and loud laughting propagates over the sea. "Guards, chain him and put this messenger in our ships dungeon, as sign of my cruelty we will hang him on our arrival". In every land the dark lord visits, he brings death with him. That are his unspoken words of hate, showing his power, spreading out fear and perturbation.

"Slaves! Set sail! We still have a long way to go."

Snafu    4

Sitting on the beach, Ragnar thought of the Lord's threats and pondered. He wondered if his countrymen would do the same as they had planned. He imagined the long boats with their serpents at the bow, coming crashing into the sand. He looked up to the mighty stone statue where the King resided.

"King Ragnar, that would suit me well."

Doc    3

Lorde,

I tried messaging you about that question you asked me, but your Private Messaging is disabled! Please enable it so I can send you the message!

- Doc

Lorde    0

[ RP OFF ]

Just a little statement, as the truth is out now:

I am not whitelisted yet. I'm just doing some pre-reroll here, so don't be afraid of my character yet.

I found my way to this forum by looking up some closed and serious RP-Server. I've tried some public ones, but griefing during the middle of the night and bad RP takes place there on seems to be unavoidable.

Even if my character will have some bad charisma it doesn't mean he will break out of the server rules, by attacking buildings while the owner is offline and so on. For me what counts is fairplay and a nice community.

If my whitelist will fail, that's okay for me too. At least I hope you are having fun and a good time there.

But I want to stay positive.

Looking forward to see you ingame soon!

Sincerely,

Lorde

[ / RP OFF]

[ RP OFF ]

Just a little statement, as the truth is out now:

I am not whitelisted yet. I'm just doing some pre-reroll here, so don't be afraid of my character yet.

I found my way to this forum by looking up some closed and serious RP-Server. I've tried some public ones, but griefing during the middle of the night and bad RP takes place there on seems to be unavoidable.

Even if my character will have some bad charisma it doesn't mean he will break out of the server rules, by attacking buildings while the owner is offline and so on. For me what counts is fairplay and a nice community.

If my whitelist will fail, that's okay for me too. At least I hope you are having fun and a good time there.

But I want to stay positive.

Looking forward to see you ingame soon!

Sincerely,

Lorde

[ / RP OFF]

Just to let you know it is kinda the same here, lots of griefing and some KoS...

Lorde    0

Just to let you know it is kinda the same here, lots of griefing and some KoS...

That wasn't really unexpected. But at least I guess on a closed server there is a chance to fight those people and avoid repeating RP breakouts by the same person.

That would make me sleep better, without worrying to too much to see my sweet home the next evening again :)

Sign in to follow this