Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Stick

Whitelist app help

Question

Stick    0

Introduction:

Hello,

My name is Richard i'm 21 years old and i love to roleplay. Taking the role of a lone survivor in the middle of nowhere who wouldn't want that? I love to come up with a story

for my character and to really get into it. I doubt you know MTA:RP but that's like Grand Theft Auto San Andrea's roleplay. I've spend many years on these servers and have good

knowledge of what roleplay is. The rules are mostly the same. Within this application you'd see me explaining the rules to you and showing you my background story.

-snip-

6 answers to this question

Wendsill    0

Take another look at the KOS-sharing rule; you're missing a very important word there (3 letters)

And try to give some more examples, admins love examples. It shows them that you fully understand the rules and really know how to explain them.

Stick    0

Take another look at the KOS-sharing rule; you're missing a very important word there (3 letters)

And try to give some more examples, admins love examples. It shows them that you fully understand the rules and really know how to explain them.

Hey thanks for your fast reply!

I will check it right now.

Vector    0

Hey Stick, first of all your application look great and very well presented. I personally can not fault it after your recent edit.

Good luck with the Whitelist

/Solved

Wendsill    0

Looking good! I'd say let another one besides me read it and comment on it before you submit it.

edit; beaten by Vector ;)