Server time: 2017-10-22, 21:08
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Guest mattiskungen

Favourite Weapon?

Automatic Rifle or Semi Automatic?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Automatic Rifle or Semi Automatic?

• Automatic
    • Semi Automatic

Guest mattiskungen   
Guest mattiskungen

I was wondering, what is your favourite weapon? I love bolt action rifles and pump. So the pump shotgun, trumpet and mousin are my favourites. What are yours? Tell me :)

Giraffel    95

My favorite combo is Mosin and AKS74u.

Wendsill    0

Not wanting to sound blunt, but I can try nonetheless. Where is the manual option in the poll or the bolt action?

Really, your post to not get pruned could have been spent better by posting into a existing thread then in this half arsed attempt of making a poll.

Guest mattiskungen   
Guest mattiskungen

Not wanting to sound blunt, but I can try nonetheless. Where is the manual option in the poll or the bolt action?

Really, your post to not get pruned could have been spent better by posting into a existing thread then in this half arsed attempt of making a poll.

Great, we got a pessimist like you here. I was just trying to spend my first days on the forum as a new member, in a good way. So please, don't reply if you don't have anything good to say. That just makes you a douchebag.

Wendsill    0

Great, we got a pessimist like you here. I was just trying to spend my first days on the forum as a new member, in a good way. So please, don't reply if you don't have anything good to say. That just makes you a douchebag.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-your-favourite-weopon-set

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-favorite-primary-weapon

If you had used the search function, like every good community member should do before making a thread, at least those two results would have shown up.

Mosin with long range scope also the mp5 but I think the new dragonuv will replace this