Server time: 2017-10-18, 20:32
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
aeron

Application rejected

Question

aeron    0

Hello, my first application got rejected for these reasons.

Your application has been rejected because of the following reason:

"You have failed to or incorrectly explained the KoS rule about stating clear demands to your victims. You have failed to or incorrectly explained the KoS rule about group KoS rights sharing. "

I have corrected my applications and would like some feedback on it

-SNIP-

Hey, I am a 16 year old guy that lives in Sweden. I play alot of games dayz for most of the time but some other games as well like counter strike. I have been playing dayz for a bit now and i saw DayzRP on youtube and it looked interesting and like something that i would really enjoy. I want to try something new from your regular dayz. I want to make new friends and met new people. Basically I want to try something new and have a lot of fun doing so. I dont have that much experiance in RP but i have played some like darkRP some RP for the arma mod.

14 answers to this question

Terra    1449

Your KoS revenge rule explanation and the Kos sharing rule are still mixed up.

Read what the "to share KoS" - rule is about. To share KoS- rights and to have revenge rights on someone, is not the same. You can combine it, if you meet the requierements of the KoS-share rule.

You seem not to understand the difference.

aeron    0

Read what the "to share KoS" - rule is about. To share KoS- rights and to have revenge rights on someone, is not the same. You can combine it, if you meet the requierements of the KoS-share rule.

i am a little bit confused, so do you not need to be within the 500 meter radius from where the action took place to be able to take revenge?

i am a little bit confused, so do you not need to be within the 500 meter radius from where the action took place to be able to take revenge?

Stick    0

You may only share KoS rights when you meet both of the following conditions:

You are within 500 meters of the hostile situation at the time of occurrence and you were recently apart of the involved parties group.

Terra    1449

Answer these 2 different question without combining them:

1. How do you share KoS rights?

2. For what and for how long you can take revenge?

aeron    0

answer 1. If you are within 500 meters of the hostile situation at the time of someone been hostile to someone in your group you have KoS rights on the person or You were recently apart of the involved group.

answer 2. if someone makes a hostile action towards you, you have revenge rights and you can only take revenge within 2 hours.

is this correct?

Terra    1449

answer

1. If you are within 500 meters of the hostile situation at the time of someone been hostile to someone in your group you have KoS rights on the person or You were recently apart of the involved group. Incorrect

answer 2. if someone makes a hostile action towards you, you have revenge rights and you can only take revenge within 2 hours. correct

is this correct?

Read the rule again. It is one little word, but it changes the whole rule.

aeron    0

answer

1. If you are within 500 meters of the hostile situation at the time of someone been hostile to someone in your group you have KoS rights on the person or You were recently apart of the involved group. Incorrect

answer 2. if someone makes a hostile action towards you, you have revenge rights and you can only take revenge within 2 hours. correct

is this correct?

Read the rule again. It is one little word, but it changes the whole rule.

i think i know now instead of ¨or¨ it should be ¨and¨. is that correct?

Terra    1449

Correct.

Do you actually understand what the difference is? Maybe give us an example of how the rule would work ingame.

aeron    0

Correct.

Do you actually understand what the difference is? Maybe give us an example of how the rule would work ingame.

not sure about this but i think this is correct.

an example for revenge rights rights: if someone holds me hostage and breaks my legs and robs me, after the hostage situation is over i may take revenge on them if it is within 2 hours and i have to be sure that it is the person that took me hostage

an example for group KoS rights: If john and bob are in the same group but john decides to stay up in the hill as a look out and bob goes down to the city (They are more then 500 meters apart), bob gets taken hostage and the people that took him hostage. that mean that only bob has the KoS right because john is outside of the 500 meter radius. of course the person that took bob hostage do not have KoS right on john.

is this correct?

Terra    1449

Correct.

an example for revenge rights rights: if someone holds me hostage and breaks my legs and robs me, after the hostage situation is over i may take revenge on them if it is within 2 hours and i have to be sure that it is the person that took me hostage

an example for group KoS rights: If john and bob are in the same group but john decides to stay up in the hill as a look out and bob goes down to the city (They are more then 500 meters apart), bob gets taken hostage and the people that took him hostage. that mean that only bob has the KoS right because john is outside of the 500 meter radius. of course the person that took bob hostage do not have KoS right on john.

is this correct?

Exactly.

Now change your application.

Let us look over the finished application (post it) and then you should be ready to send it in.

aeron    0

Correct.

is this correct?

Exactly.

Now change your application.

Let us look over the finished application (post it) and then you should be ready to send it in.

should i send the entire app with the backstory or only the rules?

Terra    1449

The NLR and KoS part is enough.

aeron    0

The NLR and KoS part is enough.

sorry for the late answer, i had a bit of a problem.

Thank you Terra for all the feedback i appreciate it alot. sorry if i was a bother to you here is the app

-SNIP-

is there anything else i need to improve or anything that i have missed?

Vector    0

Hello Aeron, It seems you have now corrected your group KOS rights as pointed out by Terra and myself(via PM).

Good luck with the whitelist and keep me updated

/Solved