Server time: 2017-10-18, 22:18
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Pebbles

The Viewpoint of a Traitor

Pebbles    0

Have you ever fucked up and wanted too correct it? but instead of fixing it you just make it all worse, i have. I didn't care before, tricking people beyond what should be allowed, fooling them and whispering lies into their ears before you run a sharp blade in their back and leave on the look for the next sorry idiot who believe your lies, but this time was different i didn't mean for her life to end the way it did... last time i called her out it all went entirely different, they cut her of, held her up and let her go.

I Heard her voice through one of the broken windows off a building in Zelenogorsk and called it in to the others, and that's when it all begun. in the meantime i swiftly went further into town to see if i couldn't find more folks. By the time i came back they had her held up and Sasha had scared of her friend into the woods. Never saw him again.

At first i didn't understand what was going on but it didn't take long before i added two and two together, She gave Thomas the radio frequency of her friends, and they told nothing but lies via the radio as to were their location was... once finished i told them that i would guard the area for uninvited people to come by. Instead i turned my radio tot he frequency and got into contact with Conor and told him location how many, etc i exluded my part taking in it and went back, by the time i came back i heard her pleading for her life but it was for no use, in the midst of her pleading there was a shot from a shotgun and a silence that fell like a heavy, thick blanket.

I met them at the bottom of the stairs, didnt pay attention, went up one flight of stairs, then another. I came up to the top, and there she was. Blood was pouring she was laying there motionless, emotionless. She used to be such a happy and careless, but that was all gone, she was just laying there with a shadow over her face, i Quickly snagged her glasses in case her friends didnt find her body, so that they would atleast have something to remember her by. After this i just left only to hear rumors about a hunting party looking for me. my suspicions were confirmed two days later when i met a fool in Stary asked if i had met a guy who called himself pebbles. If only he knew how close to his mission he was, and how close he was to ending up dead like so many others.

- Milana, i am sorry. I never meant for this to happen, at least not to you. i know i cant make up for what happened, but i can kill thoose responsible, before i myself face the judgement i deserve.

-Joe"Pebbles"Erikson

SatansNightOut    105

Yikes. You deviant. Great read, though. Cool see the story from an alternate viewpoint. :)

Jm Von Cat    154

Right in the feels pebbles ;-;

This was realy good! hehe, in future you should craft some more fine works!

Pebbles    0

tumblr_m8cn85Yfqo1rzryiwo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

Yikes. You deviant. Great read, though. Cool see the story from an alternate viewpoint. :)

Thank you crimmy, trying to make stuff more interesting by giving a viewpoint from my silly PoV aswell

Right in the feels pebbles ;-;

This was realy good! hehe, in future you should craft some more fine works!

if i survive all this crap Alexander i will try my best if anything interesting worth writing about comes up ;)

Sign in to follow this