Server time: 2017-10-23, 22:48
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Devonforever

Need Some Help With Application!

Question

Alright, so apparently I didn't do as well as I think I did on the white listing process...I was

rejected, but i'm still determined to join this community. So, I was thinking with the help

of you guys I might revise my application and get some decent help! With that here it is.

-snip-

I was rejected for:"Write your application as if you would be explaining the rules to a

friend, with details and examples about how the rules can be applied in game. You did

not explain the basic rules of DayZRP. I suggest you join Teamspeak helpdesk to get

some help. You can also have a look in the question section to see how an application

should look like." Although I still think I did well on explaining things. If I could get

some help on what to change, it would be much appreciated!

8 answers to this question

Naz    19

I've skimmed it a little bit, and for the NLR portion, you missed the part about the timer and the distance you need to stay from the body. These details can be found in the 'examples and extras' just under the actual rule. Also, give an example from your understanding of the literal words in the rules. Don't just copy-paste. ;)

For KoS, detail how contact and initiations are integral to the rule. In addition, mention the 2 hour timer for KoS rights. Also mention the part of the rule regarding hostages. Once again, give a decent example of the rule in action.

Tell what to do, what not to do.

Hope this helps!

Vector    0

There is indeed a great amount of detail missing form your application, I would advise you read the rules again and make notes on any sections you think maybe important and relevant. If you need any help understanding the rules feel free to PM me or come to the helpdesk in teamspeak and someone will gladly explain them to you

Vector    0

marking as /Solved, feel free to send me a PM if you would like me to look over your application

quxup    0

I am in a similar situation as the original poster was. Thank you to everyone who posted to this thread. Your feedback will be very helpful for me as well!