Server time: 2017-08-18, 14:44

Sign in to follow this  
BadJudgement1

Hello from Bad Judgment1

Hey DayZ RP community, just wanted to say Hi, working on my application and hoping to get my fav toon in there " King Bob"

All Hail King Bob!

badjudgement1

Tamaster92    14

Hi judgement :)

Best of luck to you - don't hesitate to ask any questions!

haooomaru    0

Judgement!..I just said welcome to Paindog and here you are. lol

Since i'm also new around here it's really reassuring to see familiar names in the DayZRP community. ^_^

I really wish you all the luck with your application and remember that you can always ask for help to the Community Helpers,if you are uncertain about the rules,here:

http://www.dayzrp.com/staff

Helped me a lot when i first got rejected. ;)

Ah thanks haooomaru, much apprecaited and thanks for the info: app is in and we shall see :)

I hope to see u in there too my friend PainDog:)

FYI, If you are looking for me in game, should all go well, look for " King Bob " :)

All hail king bob!

Hi judgement :)

Best of luck to you - don't hesitate to ask any questions!

Thanks Tamaster ;)

I hope we both get to see each other in game BadJudgement!

me 2 Dog ;) m2!

I of course will be bring order back to chaos in Kammy :)

all hail king bob!

Welcome to DayZRP, Badjudgement. Just make sure you have good judgement in game... No one? Okay, I'll show myself out.

Janana    28

Hey! xD Welcome to the massive family of RPers on DayZ. o3o'

A few good places you can take a quick look at;

FAQ:

http://www.dayzrp.com/faq

Your Community Rules:

http://www.dayzrp.com/rules-community

Your Standalone Rules. Standalone meaning your character and in-game interactions with other RPers.

http://www.dayzrp.com/rules-sa

Your Whitelist Page in case you have not registered just yet, or didn't know where to go in regards to officially joining.

http://www.dayzrp.com/whitelist

And finally something I consider just as important as the rules, the lore. This is what we usually go on around here and it's a good read!

http://www.dayzrp.com/lore-sa

I hope you enjoy the community and the role play you encounter in-game. Live long and prosper. Any other questions can be pointed to our fantabulous community helpers, and anyone else with titles of knowledge. ^_~'

-Tosha

Hey! xD Welcome to the massive family of RPers on DayZ. o3o'

A few good places you can take a quick look at;

FAQ:

http://www.dayzrp.com/faq

Your Community Rules:

http://www.dayzrp.com/rules-community

Your Standalone Rules. Standalone meaning your character and in-game interactions with other RPers.

http://www.dayzrp.com/rules-sa

Your Whitelist Page in case you have not registered just yet, or didn't know where to go in regards to officially joining.

http://www.dayzrp.com/whitelist

And finally something I consider just as important as the rules, the lore. This is what we usually go on around here and it's a good read!

http://www.dayzrp.com/lore-sa

I hope you enjoy the community and the role play you encounter in-game. Live long and prosper. Any other questions can be pointed to our fantabulous community helpers, and anyone else with titles of knowledge. ^_~'

-Tosha

Many thanks.. yes i found the lore to be very interesting and wanted to re read it.. many thanks ;)

Welcome to DayZRP, Badjudgement. Just make sure you have good judgement in game... No one? Okay, I'll show myself out.

LOL..tap tap..is this thing on.. :? ;)

LOL.. um tap tap ..is this thing on.. :)

Guest Joe   
Guest Joe

welcome

Chief    597

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to know about any RP advice :)

Well may not be welcome, though I appreciate the kind words.. 2 strikes so far.. did not paraphrase on part of the KOS rule... little frustrated right now.

Hey DayZ RP community, just wanted to say Hi, working on my application and hoping to get my fav toon in there " King Bob"

All Hail King Bob!

badjudgement1

Little frustrated, application has been turned down twice... short of cut and paste not sure what to do.

Bryan    0

Welcome dude. If your app got rejected twice already, maybe jump on ts and get some help. Many people got through by doing this.

Welcome dude. If your app got rejected twice already, maybe jump on ts and get some help. Many people got through by doing this.

"Has your life taken a turn? Do troubles beset you? Has fortune left you behind? If so, DayZRP, in all its glory, is inviting you to begin again. Come to a place where wealth, excitement, and

intrigue await around every corner. Stroll along the winding streets of our beautiful world. Make new friends, or rekindle old flames. Let your eyes take in the luxurious expanse of the open valleys under

clear, starlit skies. Gaze straight on into the sunset from our decayed rooftops. So if life's worries have weighed you down,

if you need an escape from your troubles, or you just need an opportunity to begin again, join us... let go, and leave the world behind, and join this world. Our world.. We'll be waiting..."

DayZRP can be quite confusing at first. If you have any questions, make sure its not already in the FAQ.

Or if you are curious about something, use the search engine to find it.

If you need help with anything, our staff is here for you. If need be, you may PM a Staff Member. The orange ones are community helpers, and are your best bet to answer your question.

If you ever find yourself bored when not in-game, then read some lore and stories! They can be quite fascinating.

Once you get used to DayZRP, you can try to find a group to role with.

(but sometimes, groups in-game will recruit you)

Hope to see you out there! Play safe and stay out of trouble!

SpencerZim    0

All Hail King Bob!

badjudgement1

Bonjour. Welcome to the community!

All Hail King Bob!

badjudgement1

Well I guess it is just not meant to be.. i put in THREE applications and the second was turned down because I did not explain the "shared KOS" rules properly.

I re-did it, and all of my answers were extensive.. 2000 words per section.. I included a link to me RP'ing on another server-i re submitted and it was TURNED down in 30 sec after entering the Que: So not even really enough time to "READ " the application.

I find this .... amazing and rather dubious.

Feeling rather frustrated and confused. Just going have to accept that someone just does not want me on the RP server...? I didn't donate enough? I am too small of a stremer- or the application process is rigged.

GOOD luck RP'rs .. i will continue my RP adventures elsewhere.

Good luck elsewhere and I'm more then sure that this story has more sides to it then now are being told...

And there is a 2000 character cap, so how you can put in 2000 words is beyond me.

All Hail King Bob!

badjudgement1

Well I guess it is just not meant to be.. i put in THREE applications and the second was turned down because I did not explain the "shared KOS" rules properly.

I re-did it, and all of my answers were extensive.. 2000 words per section.. I included a link to me RP'ing on another server-i re submitted and it was TURNED down in 30 sec after entering the Que: So not even really enough time to "READ " the application.

Feeling rather frustrated and confused. Just going have to accept that someone just does not want me on the RP server...? I didn't donate enough? I am too small of a stremer- or the application process is rigged.

WHITELISTED! Thank you DayzRP staff and ADMIN's for all your help!

especially GINA .....! ;) XOXOXOXOX

All Hail King Bob!

badjudgement1

WHITELISTED! Thank you DayzRP staff and ADMIN's for all your help!

especially GINA .....! ;) XOXOXOXOX

I have read what you were going through and now all I'm going to say is Well done. You didn't give up as I would have if I got into that situation. White list well deserved in my opinion :)

Humbly... THANK YOU! ;) very kind of you..... and to be honest.. i was about to give up... but...

never give up, never surrender! :) ... I am so Excited.... :) Wooot ... off to do a happy dance or two . ..

Humbly... THANK YOU! ;) very kind of you..... and to be honest.. i was about to give up... but...

never give up, never surrender! :) ... I am so Excited.... :) Wooot ... off to do a happy dance or two . ..

Soon I'm going to do my white list app as well so if it is not a problem I might contact you :)

cap    0

well done badJudgement!

maybe we should start a whitelist application support group ;)