Server time: 2017-08-21, 08:31

Sign in to follow this  
Lonk

Need help with KoS rule.

Question

Lonk    0

Alright, this is the second time I get rejected for explaining incorrectly something about the KoS rule. This time this was the reason:

"You have failed to or incorrectly explained the KoS rule about revenge rights. "

And this is what I wrote about the KoS rule:

-snip-

Now, I don't really understand what I explained wrong about revenge rights, could someone help me out?

4 answers to this question

Bul-Yakov    0

You made a few errors that I see. Re-read the instructions pertaining to revenge, namely, how long you have revenge rights and when you can take revenge, and then read what you said. I would also be much more descriptive in describing how initiation works and when you are allowed to kill someone. Although a community helper may be of more help than myself.

Lonk    0

Oh, damn. I feel so stupid now. You can take revenge FOR 2 hours not AFTER 2 hours.

Do you think this would be better?:

-snip-

Bul-Yakov    0

Yeah that's much better! Once again, I'd wait for a community helper to come confirm. When I did my app, I read the rules alongside my app to ensure I got everything

Hi Lonk, I have read over your KOS explanation a few times now and there is still some important details missing. I would advise you re-read the rules regarding KOS, If you have any problems understanding any of the rules feel free to PM me or join the Helpdesk.

Solved via PM