Server time: 2017-08-16, 17:44

Sign in to follow this  
lemonade319

Chernarus Demographs

lemonade319    31

I think it would be a good idea to create Demographs for the different races, nationalities and religions in South Zagoria to go alongside the lore of the server, I believe it would help people when creating characters and groups.

What do you guys think?

+1. I would love to see one as my next character will be from South Zagoria and I want to know as much as possible about the place.Not to mention that demographs are easy to understand and follow.

Tomeran    3

There are only the utter lore basics from Bohemia to go on from here, so if there'd be such an addition to the lore it would have to be created from a near-scratch. Im not sure specifying it is necessary because right now since what we know is pretty much this:

Most people in Chernarus consider themselves chernarussians, but there's also a notable minority of russians, primarily in South Zagoria. There's also minorities from neighbouring countries such as Takistan.

Most people in Chernarus are orthodox christians and are primarily caucasian.

...and that's about it. Although I can understand why you'd want specified details on the country and why demographics could be important there, I think the above should be enough to work with. I am reluctant to go into further details because I find it a bit unnecessary and it goes against the intended "vague" nature of the lore.

lemonade319    31

There are only the utter lore basics from Bohemia to go on from here, so if there'd be such an addition to the lore it would have to be created from a near-scratch. Im not sure specifying it is necessary because right now since what we know is pretty much this:

Most people in Chernarus consider themselves chernarussians, but there's also a notable minority of russians, primarily in South Zagoria. There's also minorities from neighbouring countries such as Takistan.

Most people in Chernarus are orthodox and are primarily caucasian.

...and that's about it. Although I can understand why you'd want specified details on the country and why demographics could be important there, I think the above should be enough to work with. I am reluctant to go into further details because I find it a bit unnecessary and it goes against the intended "vague" nature of the lore.

My main problem is the amount of African warlords who are here because they were prisoners blablabla, it just makes very little sense to me, dunno how anybody else feels about it.

Most people in Chernarus are orthodox and are primarily caucasian.

My main problem is the amount of African warlords who are here because they were prisoners blablabla, it just makes very little sense to me, dunno how anybody else feels about it.

Trust me, your not the only one who thinks there is just a little too much African warlords in Chernarus for ones liking...

Trust me, you're not the only one who thinks there is just a little too much African warlords in Chernarus for ones liking...

I've only met a Somali fisherman so far.. No warlords yet.

As tomeran said it's honestly unnecessary to include and isn't worth the amount of work that would be put in it.

Glenn    10

Don't question the warlords!

I am no prisoner I was a filthy rich man!

Trust me, you're not the only one who thinks there is just a little too much African warlords in Chernarus for ones liking...

As tomeran said it's honestly unnecessary to include and isn't worth the amount of work that would be put in it.

I met one before, may have been a rare fluke, who knows. Also, i agree with it being unnecessary putting up a Demographic of Chernarus. Basically, all that Tomeran said and what Nicholas briefly went over are the reasons. :)

I met one before, may have been a rare fluke, who knows. Also, i agree with it being unnecessary putting up a Demographic of Chernarus. Basically, all that Tomeran said and what Nicholas briefly went over are the reasons. :)

Eminence    2

This -needs- to be done! It'd be interesting to see the ratio between Chernarussian natives and foreigners!