Server time: 2017-10-22, 08:27
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Graffels

Furniture disappearing. ((qeustion))

Graffels    1

I wonder if anybody else has had this problem over night, I logged off and our base looked roughly like this.

1c0a98c3f9.jpg

Now I log back on and its completely empty, every piece of furniture except for two flags and two fires is gone.

8C880B9374BEC8C7622496D41F22F90D7FC57615

F47B5D68468B50D6F4B28407E51EE958EBBE9888

Now we have multiple doors between everything, most of them cant be pick-locked. and there was 11-12 inventory's full of items in the base. not only that but even the beds people where sleeping on disappeared. (I would think that if it was thief's they would have killed the people sleeping as-well) and all the lighting fixtures as well even the ones that where places in hard to reach places.

my question has this happened to anybody else or (and if so please say so it would be the only reason for me to keep playing this game) did we get robbed by the most meticulous thief's out there.

I cant play a building game that decides to randomly delete days of work. I can play a game that has a problem with thief's roaming around.

*EDIT*

To clear this up there are NO broken or missing blocks in the entire wall or anywhere else that I could see its only the furniture and all the items that are gone

Well it looks like somehow while we were all offline someone managed to get inside our place and take literally everything including destroying our crest. If it was in-fact someone who broke in you know who you are and all I can say is thank you very much, thats a few days wasted on this game because of you.

Eagle    409

yes i had the same problem my sige weapon rack not sure how or why its (alpha) tho so buggs are bound to happen

Graffels    1

yes i had the same problem my sige weapon rack not sure how or why its (alpha) tho so buggs are bound to happen

indeed it is alpha, but there is a big difference for me between people trying to dick you over or the game completely at random deleting stuff, if it is the latter I will rather wait till its no longer has that particular bug

the only reason I play is building, and the fact that at random 3-4 days of prep work can just be gone in an instance is not worth it to me.

if it did get stolen well ill rebuild with added security and a better watch. if its the game bugging out it goes in the fridge and I wont play it for the next months until the problem is solved.

that's why the question was asked.

snip

wow...just wow. You guys gonna be able to get everything back?

well the most worst part about it is not the stock of items, but all the work benches that where upgraded and used in day to day work, we would have to start from the beginning again, for us with the chance of it just being gone again tomorrow is not worth it

snip

well the most worst part about it is not the stock of items, but all the work benches that where upgraded and used in day to day work, we would have to start from the beginning again, for us with the chance of it just being gone again tomorrow is not worth it

Doesn't staff have access to logs to see who picked it up?

I hope so but I don't know what logs are available for this game

Nicholas    0

I believe it was just deleted, because there was no way to get into our castle Graffels and you know it. They couldn't prop themselves up because we had our crest there and in the immediate area. It's just unlikely that they could've got in.

Husky    0

I believe it was just deleted, because there was no way to get into our castle Graffels and you know it. They couldn't prop themselves up because we had our crest there and in the immediate area. It's just unlikely that they could've got in.

I don't have RoK myself but I've seen people report players using props to jump on like a ladder to get into peoples bases, maybe that happened here?

Nicholas    0

I don't have RoK myself but I've seen people report players using props to jump on like a ladder to get into peoples bases, maybe that happened here?

It was to my understanding that if we place a crest down only the people in the guild with the crest can build in that area.

Guest Likurja   
Guest Likurja

It was to my understanding that if we place a crest down only the people in the guild with the crest can build in that area.

That is true however this game is wierd, I have seen people climb walls before without stacking.

And if it was deleted then why did only you guys base were deleted?

Burgz    6

I doubt anyone will own up to this, but I have not experienced any workshops disappearing. I assume someone got in and destroyed them just to be a dick.

snip

Unfortunately not unless the person who took it decided to give it back... That's unlikely to happen

Valkerion    0

I had a similar thing yesterday where all of my workshops disappearing after relogging they appeared again however i dont think this is the same case here it would appear that someone has destroyed them.

Batok    0

Ya well usually a cheater does that i seen it happen to my base they have 1 hit hacks to replace the kegs now since they cant blow it up they just 1 hit your walls go in and steal everything 1 hit your crest and take it over.The problem with this is these cheaters are part of this community because if i'm not mistaken this is the only place you can get the pw and i.p.Sad really.

But your "base" have no roof right? You had thing inside the building or on the patio?

Graffels    1

But your "base" have no roof right? You had thing inside the building or on the patio?

Both we had things in our courtyard and inside of two rooms both protected by multiple doors that cannot be lock-picked, next to that was the land protected so only members can build on it and the wall high enough that you normally wouldn't be able to get on-top of them without using a glitch.

it really doesn't matter anymore, to be honest no matter what the case I am not going to play the game anymore. because either the game bugged (unlikely I know) then ill wait till its fixed. or somebody felt the need to be a major cunt and I dont want to play with people like that on a server.

had they broken into our storage room and only taken that fine, but taking every last piece of furniture down to the smallest lighting fixture's on the walls, and leaving an base where you have to start all the way from scratch again. those kinds of people can go fuck themselves. that's just simple griefing.

this thread can be closed I know enough.

Sign in to follow this