Server time: 2017-08-20, 04:22

Sign in to follow this  
BlackEagle

Whitelist attept 2/3

Question

BlackEagle    0

Failed !

"You have failed to or incorrectly explained the NLR rule exclusion zone. You have failed to or incorrectly explained the NLR rule exclusion timer. You have failed to or incorrectly explained the KoS rule about complying hostages. You have failed to or incorrectly explained the KoS rule about group KoS rights sharing. You have failed to or incorrectly explained the KoS rule about revenge rights. "

My explanations

-snip-

5 answers to this question

Ghost of Levi    8

Failed !

"You have failed to or incorrectly explained the NLR rule exclusion zone. You have failed to or incorrectly explained the NLR rule exclusion timer. You have failed to or incorrectly explained the KoS rule about complying hostages. You have failed to or incorrectly explained the KoS rule about group KoS rights sharing. You have failed to or incorrectly explained the KoS rule about revenge rights. "

My explanations

-snip-

Things that I see something wrong with are marked in RED

BlackEagle    0

Failed !

My explanations

-snip-

Things that I see something wrong with are marked in RED

So atleast is it good? Or do i need to remake the whole explenation, i am so tired of this it's more hard than my exam i read the rules like 7 times :(

To hard to explain in English but i could explain it in my native language.

Ghost of Levi    8

It is not Correct, you need to alter the parts completely, have another read trough the Rules, if I just tell you whats wrong you wont learn from it.

After having read your application there does seem to be a few key points missing please re-read the rules and revise you definitions

Ghost of Levi    8

considering the last responses were seviral days ago and seviral solutions have been given I will be /solving this thread.

If you still have questions PM me or join the helpdesk for direct imput.