Server time: 2017-08-18, 18:29

Sign in to follow this  
Benchonar

Whitelisting Applications not available to file.

Question

Benchonar    0

I signed up today and followed all the guidelines I was sent, but when I went to the whitelisting application it said that no new ones are being collected. But underneath it said, "Donors can apply normally and will be handled in a separate priority queue." So if I donate to the server will I be given the ability to fill out a application. I'm not interested in special treatment, but would gladly donate and have the ability to fill out an application and it be judged on it's own merit.

Thank you, and feedback would be wonderful.

6 answers to this question

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

The whitelist is closed down on the weekend for non-donors, so yes, if you donate you will be able to write and send an app.

Or you can just wait till monday.

Benchonar    0

Thank you for the response. The incredible speedy one at that. On the whitelisting page it says there are "Current number of pending applications: 174". But before that: "Donors can apply normally and will be handled in a separate priority queue." So does the 174 include the donator applications as well? Or do they have a separate list?

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

Thank you for the response. The incredible speedy one at that. On the whitelisting page it says there are "Current number of pending applications: 174". But before that: "Donors can apply normally and will be handled in a separate priority queue." So does the 174 include the donator applications as well?

Yes.

The 174 is the amount of applications currently pending, both donor and non donor. When it means seperate, it probably means because donor is priority.

Benchonar    0

One last thing, and I will stop badgering you. Is it possible I could donate from one account for two applications because we will be brothers, and one can not be without the other. For we are bonded in mind, body and soul. So I could donate for both of our whitelist applications to become available to us to fill out after the donation.

Tamaster92    14

One last thing, and I will stop badgering you. Is it possible I could donate from one account for two applications because we will be brothers, and one can not be without the other. For we are bonded in mind, body and soul. So I could donate for both of our whitelist applications to become available to us to fill out after the donation.

You can only donate for your account, but you could let your brother use your details to donate if you trust him enough :)

It is a one-off payment so no chance of any recurring fees.

Regardless, whitelist will be open for free later today likely so you could also just wait!

/solved