Server time: 2017-08-24, 05:14

Sign in to follow this  
Havok

future of vehicles

Havok    0

hello, i am here to start a discussion on vehicles that should be added into dayz. So I think helicopters should be added but there should be a maximum of 5 a server and they spawn only at airfields to make them really rare, maybe there could be 3 different types, like the buzzard, cargo heli, and the hind which a Russian attach heli. so what do you think?

TheShampion    0

I think this is a very good idea. If there is some sort of attack heli, the rockets / ammo should be VERY rare to find.

I'd say add alot of fast,high mpg cars easy to fix and find typically for the standard survivor and also trucks with big storage capacity for groups to have their stuff mobile

DerrickStorm    34

They've said they're planning to add aerial transport. But when it comes to helis I hope that they will spawn without fuel or at low fuel and will consume a realistic amounts of fuel. So we don't see them flying non-stop.

huenana    0

Would be interesting to see RP wise as not many should be able to fly a helicopter....would definitely increase the amount of former pilots lol

DerrickStorm    34

Would be interesting to see RP wise as not many should be able to fly a helicopter....would definitely increase the amount of former pilots lol

Annnnnd this! :)

But with the amount of glitches with V3S imagine the amount of deaths during flying and landing.

hello, i am here to start a discussion on vehicles that should be added into dayz. So I think helicopters should be added but there should be a maximum of 5 a server and they spawn only at airfields to make them really rare, maybe there could be 3 different types, like the buzzard, cargo heli, and the hind which a Russian attach heli. so what do you think?

When modding is available, for the RP servers I don't think it should be as many heli's and they should only be civillian heli and maybe one military heli nothing overpowered either...

huenana    0

Annnnnd this! :)

But with the amount of glitches with V3S imagine the amount of deaths during flying and landing.

Can't wait to blow up on first contact with a blade of grass.

Guest Zahk   
Guest Zahk

I think most cars should spawn with most of the parts working but fuel should be really hard to find. So taking the car out shouldn't be an everyday use and should be used for emergencies.