Server time: 2017-10-22, 10:13
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
JohnnyZhu

I have been waiting for months.

JohnnyZhu    15

Hello everyone, I've just bought DayZ some months ago and absolutely loved it. (I watched Frankie play it and I immediately got attracted to this game)

Everytime i get randomed on pubs though. No fun in that at all.

I'm a really good RPer, have tons of experience in other RP games but I've been waiting for weeks to get accepted in the whitelist.

I mean come on, I see alot of empty RP servers and you guys are only accepting donors?

I think I've lost my hope to be able to ever play on a RP server.

Sasha    0

Then your whitelist application wasn't good enough to put you at the top

The system they have in place puts Donors in group 1, long and well done applications in group 2 and the rest in group 3 to put it very simply. There's a long post explaining the exact system put in place that i'm sure someone will link soon.

JohnnyZhu    15

You're probably right, I didn't write it very thoroughly. Is there any way to make another more polished one?

Chris    63

The whitelistbis restricted to donors on the weekends, but is open to everyone during the week. What is your position in queue?

Sasha    0

Your application has to be read and accepted/denied before you can submit another one. This is why people should really put as much effort as they can to make their applications as good as they can. Not only do you have a limited number of applications to send in, but it'll also decide how long it'll take before it gets checked.

JohnnyZhu    15

The whitelistbis restricted to donors on the weekends, but is open to everyone during the week. What is your position in queue?

227. Which is very understandable compared to the effort I put into it. I've had some experience with making these applications, and I really didn't put enough effort in this one.

Just wanna make a new one

Vandy    34

You'll have to wait till you get either denied or approved.

If you get denied, you'll have to wait another 24 hours before sending in another application.

Guest Joe   
Guest Joe

I went from 51st to 8th in a couple of days...the suspense is killing me

Melvin    84

The wait would be worth it! I understand your feeling of regret when it comes to not doing your best for applications. :D

Caesar    438

I doubt you have been waiting months on this particular app.

Mamba    0

As stated by Caesar above, staff go through applications on a daily basis. However, the whitelist is closed at times to give staff a break.

Donating is not guaranteeing you will get in either, all it means is your application is placed in a priority que.

My suggestion is: Take your time and read the rules. Make a detailed application that states your interpretation of the rules in your own words. You may ask me or another CH for help through the PM system or through the help desk on teamspeak

JohnnyZhu    15

Thanks for answering everyone!

@Caesar

Yeah a month is definitely a hyperbole.

My application got rejected, which I knew would happen. Didn't put effort in it.

Wasted one try out of three. Damnit.

Try and be very clear on the rules and give plenty of detailed examples the application is to simple show you understand sodetail is key good luck in the future