Server time: 2017-08-23, 19:34

Sign in to follow this  
Guest SonicTactcis

Combat Logging?

Question

Guest SonicTactcis   
Guest SonicTactcis

Hello, so i despise combat loggers. But for instance, i was in a huge firefight and the server crashed; i had to go eat dinner, and i didn't get back online. Is that "combat logging"?

6 answers to this question

Hello, so i despise combat loggers. But for instance, i was in a huge firefight and the server crashed; i had to go eat dinner, and i didn't get back online. Is that "combat logging"?

Yes that is considered combat logging because you were in the middle of a hostile situation and you didn't log back in.

Revilo    7

Well, real life always comes before in game. as long as you just apologize to the people it should be fine. Anyways the server crashed and you had no control over that. but yeah real life always comes first so i think it "Technically" is combat logging but i dont see a rule break.

Well it can be considered a rulebreak....if things like this happens he should have hopped on teamspeak and tried to contact an admin or the people he was in the hostile situation with and explain that he had to go...he could have even told his teammates and they could have relayed the message or whatnot. But by not logging back on it is combat logging...

Bjon    15

This should be in questions but, I have to agree with Jack here. If the fire-fight was as big as you say it was then you should have had many opportunities to at least tell someone you had to go so they could role-play around it easier. You should still avoid doing at all this in the future and should always make at least some effort to return when the servers come back up.

Glenn    10

Logging out or crashing and not logging back in is combat logging.

If you are in a firefight near diner time that is your bad, you should have left the area and wait 15 minutes and then log out.

Always check your times when you get in trouble.

If you have a real reason to get away tell someone about it.

/Solved.