Server time: 2017-08-20, 15:33

Sign in to follow this  
Zero

Any fans of the Hitman series out there?

Zero    278

Hey guys, I was just wandering how many of our community members were into or ever played one of the Hitman games, if so, what were some of your favorite missions or moments in these games?

And if you have seen the first movie released in (2007?), did you enjoy it? There is a new movie coming out soon, and it looks like a Michael Bay project, it looks disappointing compared to the first movie. :/

I think my favorite mission would have to have been in the second installment in general.

video games: Very much

Movies: not so much

Blood Money is my absolute favorite. Absolution not so much. My favorite mission has to be the mission where you assassinate the Vice president. Engaging in fire fights against all the marines and guards was fun. and sneaking in as well.

Zero    278

video games: Very much

Movies: not so much

Blood Money is my absolute favorite. Absolution not so much. My favorite mission has to be the mission where you assassinate the Vice president. Engaging in fire fights against all the marines and guards was fun. and sneaking in as well.

I didn't really like Absolution much either, it was fun and all, but it seemed more unrealistic and less gritty than previous installments, not to mention cheap jokes about unmentionables. And everything was mostly about shooting everything instead of actually sneaking around.

Brad    155

Yeah Blood Money was fantastic and also the original made me change the way I think about computer games. I really liked the secret service mission where you infiltrated the house during the birthday party in Blood Money, and the Budapest hotel in the first game (even just the first mission where you could snipe a guy from afar)

Absolution butchered the series in my opinion, I seriously found my way shooting out of way too many situations.

The first movie was pretty meh, and this new one looks pretty ridiculous as well. I seriously don't understand why they wouldn't use the actual plot from the first video game as the origin story, but I guess that would be too much to ask for.

Alan Woods    3

My favourite game was Agent 47 and the movie seemed OK for me.

Waiting anxiously for the next Hitman movie :)