Server time: 2017-10-18, 09:26
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

DayZ maintenance is in progress

Sign in to follow this  
two4two

What's your funniest player encounter to date in DayZRP?

Guest pinkieseb   
Guest pinkieseb

Never met anyone funny.. Everyone in this world are cold hearted and psychopathic, from my point of view anyways

Poppy    378

Either Viktor Petrov Or Sara Svensson.

Viktor and me were jogging from NWAF, singing.

And sara... well lets just say her character can not handle all the alcohol i give her.

Guest TomGanks   
Guest TomGanks

Ugh it has to be the 2 streamers OGClownshoe and Haeser, those guys are the best

Runnerx8    0

Partially geared, bandit got the drop on me. Handcuffed, kneeling execution style.

Bandit-"One question, answer right, and you live. Would you rather fu** a goat and nobody knows? Or have everyone think you fu**** a goat, but didn't actually do it?"

Runnerx8-"I would fu** the goat. At least that way I got mine."

Bandit-"Omg, you would fu** a goat, what a weirdo. You can go free man. *laughs hysterically*"

I was released and went about my search for more goats. *not really, just ran away*

Rose232    2

Running into Hamlet Prince for the first time, I wasn't expecting it ever. I got my laughs, but had to applaud the guy for being that into RP. Nice guy too.

AndreyQ    0

Never met anyone funny.. Everyone in this world are cold hearted and psychopathic, from my point of view anyways

^This is basically the same way my character feels.

sgt khan    15

met this 10 year old mute kid called misty Quy aka teddy yesterday that only communicates with hand gestures and pen and paper. every time we meet a person he hides behind me and starts peaking. he also has a ton of teddy bears and when we disappear from him he starts firing every where one of the shots just missed my head and when he finds us he immediately hugs me. lmao his RP was 11/10

zoyo    70

My second day on DayZRP, I walked into the Cherno fire station... long story short 3 people commuted suicide. One wanted to borrow my gun and when I lent it to him he shot himself, his friend live with what he saw and killed himself, then me and my friend decided to hold up the last guy and he ended up killing himself. I was dying of laughter and so confused at the same time. I will never forget that xD

Revilo    7

Well, me and my 2 buddies were walking just on the outskirts of novy sobor into stary, and this guy and his friend initiates on the 2 infront of me, (They didnt notice me) after a few seconds of my guys stalling the initiator i open fire and my other friend guns them down with his PKM, the only reason im calling this guy the funniest guy i've met, was simply cause he screamed NO, right as we lit him up.

it was the most cinematic experience ive ever had in RP

BlueBerryJ    0

When I was playing on another server we actually set up a live gig. It was very strange and fun, probably a lot more fun if you where there. But never the less.

has to be when Sasha destroyed that man for being a cook must've been a solid 45mins of breaking this man down! Hands down I was crying with laughter I genuinely felt sorry for the guy!

Davos    5

I can't really tell you who I ran into or where, but I stumbled across three individuals, one a preacher, two others whose professions I never gleaned. It was during this encounter that my mic decided to drop out, and I couldn't respond via voice, and I wasn't sure at first till I asked out of character, they let me know they couldn't hear me.

So I switched to text, and as the preacher man said something I raised my hands, to join along in his prayer, only for my keyboard to freeze up. So all I could do was turn left and right, spin around, with my hands in the air. They played along with it, and I tried to RP with the individual motions that I could do, but eventually I had to apologize out of character and they were kind enough to leave so I could log off.

Jagggedstar    10

I have a story that is both hilarious and awkward.

I was in Novy with many people, and there was this guy named Alistar, who said he knew a good place for a bath. And of course that sounds like a great idea, to have my character take a bath. Well, he took his first as I got a fire set up to dry us off and when he was done I placed all my stuff near the fire and dropped a pair of handcuffs on the ground so I could pick up an item of food he had given me. Anyways, I take off all my gear (including clothes so I'm in my knickers) and hop in the water. I was getting out as the game decides to freeze on me. Suddenly, I hear Alistar freaking out because he thinks he's getting robbed. I come back in game to find a huge group of people at the fire surrounding Alistar and my stuff, and their asking him what his plans were with me. At the time it was mortifying but now it's one of the funniest stories that I've rped do far in DayZRP

One of my funniest encounters was back in the mod. Blackpaw and I were walking across a field near Prud and we see a guy running up to us from behind, so we both slowly turn around and he takes one look at us and starts running off in the opposite direction shouting "Oh no no no." Made us chuckle for quite a while :D

GizmoDude    0

During my first day on the server I ran into Terry the alcoholic medic. He had an inventory full of vodka and his drunk voice was on point! I'm still not even sure if he was actually drunk or just a fantastic actor, but thank you for making my first night on the game Terry!

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

About a month ago me and a few friends were RPing as UN and met these two guys who thought that they were in America. They kept on talking about apple pie and Russian propaganda. They had me and my friends rolling during the encounter.

Deadplex    0

About a month ago me and a few friends were RPing as UN and met these two guys who thought that they were in America. They kept on talking about apple pie and Russian propaganda. They had me and my friends rolling during the encounter.

Your welcome! :)

Ender    632

so there i was a regular day it was november 2014 i was in a group called The Strangers i was running from vybor to pustoshka just hit the hangover spawn bridge and... server crash so i log out about 3 minutes later i logged back in and im on please wait the game slowly fades in and i see a man naked broken legs crawling to me all i could say was "ahm what?" so i go to shop up a bush to make a splint and then one of me group mates stumble upon us im standing here with a knife in my hands and a naked man in front of me i say to my group mate "its not what it looks like" and my group mate stares at me for a bit and then walk away

to this day it was my favorite moment in dayZRP cause i couldnt stop laughing over the whole thing

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

Your welcome! :)

We kept on fighting the good fight by the way :)

Gick Rhymes    0

Only been playing for a couple days, and the last guy I met was standing in a building at Balota and he was just freaking out, all jittery and crap, it was pretty funny.

I would have to say the most interesting person I've ever met was a fellow up at Green Mountain.

Never did catch his name, but he was carrying a sword on his back who apparently had feelings.

It was one of those item-obsession type situations and it was hilarious as all get out. Someone said, "Nice sword," and he yells back, "HIS NAME IS JEREMY!" It was hysterical. Someone tried to make a garden plot to which he replies, "Step back everyone, Jeremy can handle this." He tried digging until someone gave him a field shovel, to which he responded by throwing it out of the compound and shouting, "Jeremy can handle this!"