Server time: 2017-08-21, 10:26

Sign in to follow this  
triple

Need advice before filling report

Question

triple    1

So I got executed by a bunch of guy because they thought I was the slaver they were looking for. One of them comes in the house where they're keeping me, and claims he recognize me, my look, my voice, basically everything. Needless to say that I knew nothing about what they were talking about. In the end, I got stabbed with a knife, stripped naked and beheaded, saying till the last moment that it wasn't me.

I feel like the rule about "confirming the target" wasn't applied here, but don't get me wrong, at no point did I feel like it was badrp, no care for hostage or anything like that. It's just that everybody was adamant I was the guy, they saw me, etc.

Does it make sense filling a report about it?

If it doesn't, I hope the guys who killed me won't read this, they didn't look like weirdos, more like avengers and that would spoiled the fact that the supposed slaver is still on the loose.

Love, Triple

15 answers to this question

Naz    20

In my opinion, you are absolutely justified in creating a report for this situation. The only problem I see is that it may end up as word vs. word and be solved inconclusively.

Heroz_Nick    21

Hi there man

I was one of those part of the group "the judge" sort of speak, fortunately we were saying continuously we wanted to let you go because we had little proof apart from his confirmation once he met with you.

Your continuous swearing and language is what made me lose patience to be honest, and sealed your fate...as I said during the incident, we didn't want it to go that way but, in the end it wasnt up to us.

I hope you enjoyed the RP none the less, I give you props on your good RP and hopefully you will be able to find your family IG soon ;)

p.s this is coming from a neutral hero type of guy :/ lol

triple    1

Hi there man

I was one of those part of the group "the judge" sort of speak, fortunately we were saying continuously we wanted to let you go because we had little proof apart from his confirmation once he met with you.

Your continuous swearing and language is what made me lose patience to be honest, and sealed your fate...as I said during the incident, we didn't want it to go that way but, in the end it wasnt up to us.

I hope you enjoyed the RP none the less, I give you props on your good RP and hopefully you will be able to find your family IG soon ;)

Well, I tried to stay IC as much as I could. I mean, you're taking someone hostage for a crime he didn't commit, you have to expect some... displeasure.

Heroz_Nick    21

Hi there man

Well, I tried to stay IC as much as I could. I mean, you're talking someone hostage for a crime he didn't commit, you have to expect some... displeasure.

I sympathize, but you lost my protection to intervene on your part when you kept swearing at me, I didnt want it to be that way but, thats how it goes sometimes.

triple    1

I sympathize, but you lost my protection to intervene on your part when you kept swearing at me, I didnt want it to be that way but, thats how it goes sometimes.

As "judge", you might want to have a little more patience when you're dealing with suspects. But just to be clear, I think the yellow-armbanded bunch's RP was great, my main concern here is about that guy poping out of nowhere, saying he's 100% positive I'm the culprit, etc (notably the moment when he says he recognizes my voice, I mean, did you hear my terrible french accent?!) when I have no idea who that guy is or what he is talking about. Oddly enough, he was very eager to "wrap this up", and he was actually the one who did.

Now, there might be some obscure, deep and hopefully good IC reasons to do that, but I failed to see them, because there's no way it was a "honest mistake"; he just lied.

Skhmt    0

So when you initiate on someone, take him prisoner, accuse him of a crime he didn't commit, then threaten to execute him... Why would you expect him not to do everything in his power to convince you otherwise? It would be almost badrp for that person to be super polite as if his life wasn't about to end in the next few seconds. Using that as justification to then execute him... With the only proof being one person's word... Seems very iffy. I'd report it, they didn't have valid kos and you were complying basically.

At least a report will get all sides of the story and will hopefully serve to fix the behavior of the group who executed you.

Chris    61

in the end it wasnt up to us.

You pulled the trigger, yes? Or at least your group did? Executing a compliant hostage based on some swear words? Mkay.

From what I have read so far I see no reason why OP was executed and it honestly sounds rushed and invalid.

Pixel115    0

From what I have read so far I see no reason why OP was executed and it honestly sounds rushed and invalid.

triple    1

Then I guess I'll go make a report.

I had what I wanted, that is, advices from different community members, and they all have the same opinion. Well, maybe not Heroz Nick, but as you're part of the events... but I take good note of what you said, and, as far as I'm concerned, your group didn't break any rule regarding the hostage situation. But you're affiliated with the guy (James Nesko, I think) who executed me without reason. So you're bound to appear in the report. In advance, sorry for the inconvenience.

To all of you who took the time to reply, thank you. It includes you Heroz Nick, no hard feelings, you were honest with me and one of the first to reply.

Love, Triple

I would not call 30 minutes of RP "rushed and invalid."

on to the execution itself Roy was told to speak in a respectful manner and he did not, up to that point we had no intentions on killing him.

but the whopper is "if you're going to kill me, fine then" - Roy C.K. Hearts.

Also it's all recorded.

BeastMade    0

"One of them comes in the house where they're keeping me, and claims he recognize me, my look, my voice, basically everything." isnt this powergaming if this guy never met him before?

triple    1

I would not call 30 minutes of RP "rushed and invalid."

on to the execution itself Roy was told to speak in a respectful manner and he did not, up to that point we had no intentions on killing him.

but the whopper is "if you're going to kill me, fine then" - Roy C.K. Hearts.

Also it's all recorded.

As said, don't expect someone you unfairly take hostage and accuse of slavery to adress to you in a "respectful manner".

Anyway, the report is ongoing, so feel free to post there as soon as you're willing to.

OP if you feel a rule has been broken I strongly urge you to make a report, as other members of this community have pointed out there does seem to be concerns as to why you were executed.

Marking as /Solved

OP it is your right to make a report if you feel rules have been broken. You have seen the views of long standing community members and now the decision is in your hands