Server time: 2017-08-20, 23:15

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phat J

102.5 - Lidová Armáda Černoruská | Peoples Army of Chernarus Frequency

Guest Phat J   
Guest Phat J

*A long drawn out static is heard until a Chernarussian voices comes through the radio*

"This is Isak Kratchovil...Kapitán of the Lidová Armáda Černoruská *zzzzt*and I am here to give you foreign dog-pigs your last warning...*Isak begins to raise his voice*

IF I SEE ANY OF YOU SCUM HOLDING POWER OVER THE PEOPLE OF CHERNARUS I WILL PERSONALLY PUT A BULLET INTO YOUR HEAD!

*A long pause ensues, until Isak clears his throat and turns off his radio.*

Rifleman    14

*Hearing the transmission from the survivor, hearing the name Kratochvil sparked Luka's interests, he quickly reached for his radio and pressed the transmit button*

'Kratochvil, eh? Well seems like I've got a nationalist somewhere in my bloodline! *Luka chuckles softly* Nice to hear there's at least a third out there. This is Kapitain Luka Kratochvil, Chernarus Defence Forces.

You want to contact us, do it over frequency 132.65.

Kratochvil Out.'

Guest Biggie   
Guest Biggie

*Whilst patrolling the streets of Lopatino Igor decides to send a radio transmission in hopes of finding natives of his once wonderful country, he pulls his radio from his vest and presses the button down*

To anyone who is listening that is a native of our beautiful country please hear me when i say the Peoples Army of Chernarus are seeking those that are in need of protection, you can help us with the survival of Chernarus and help us rid the foreign scum that wish to claim it for themselves.

If you hear this broadcast please respond in our native tongue and let us know where you are so that we can arrange a meet up, we are here to protect those that are living in fear of these infected and the foreign people that plague our homeland.

*Igor lets go off the button on his radio and slots it back into his vest awaiting a response*